.Eleven.

"We are prisoners of our thoughts."

-edited-
___________________________

"Does this look good?" My brother asked me holding a shirt in his hands.

"Liam, it's the hundredth shirt you asked me about and my choice was the third one." I chuckled. Liam met a girl yesterday, whose name was Bai, and he really liked her.

"You mean this one?" He held a grey a t-shirt with white stripes.

"Yes that one. Now get ready because you have to be at her house in half an hour."

"What? Oh my god! Get out, get out." He pushed me out of the bedroom so he could get dressed. He acted like girls on their first dates.

The last two days I had a chance to see Harry. We met at Louis' a few times to update him about what was happening, but the rest was ignoring each other. I was just silent while Louis kept talking to Harry. I had to admit that I was taken back by Harry's reaction when Louis told him about Chris' kiss. It was the first time he actually talked to me after ignoring each other for a day. Or should I say 'yelled'..

"Um..and Chris kissed her." Louis is scratching the back of his neck, waiting for Harry's reaction.

"He did what!" Harry stood up from the couch. "Why didn't you stop him!?" He turned to me with eyes full of anger.

"I was shocked! I couldn't move because I was taken back by it and I didn't even kiss him back. Fortunately, Louis pushed him." I was trying to make him less angry; it didn't work.

"Looked like you enjoyed kissing Charming Chris." He stepped closer, challenging me with his lost forest eyes.

"What if I did." I also stepped closer, raising my eyes to stare at his. Now we were inches away from each other, eyes challenging. I could smell his minty breath, and I was sure he could hear my unsteady breathing.

He looked at me one last time before saying "Fuck!" and stormed out of the house.

I shook my head as I remembered the conversation. Maybe he didn't want me involved with anything that was related to them, and obviously Chris was one of them. My train of thoughts got cut when Liam came out looking as handsome as ever. I mentally thanked him for distracting me from my own thoughts.

"Liam You look so handsome!" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Thank you! Your phone rang and it was someone called Louis?" He furrowed his eyebrows in question.

"Did you answer?"

"No, so who is Louis?" He sat on the chair next to mine.

"A friend and a neighbour. He lives upstairs. Enough questions because you should meet her in 15 minutes!" I pulled him out of the chair and opened the door, shoving him out.

"One sec." I held a finger and went to my bedroom. "Here's your phone and wallet, good luck!" I handed them to Liam and closed the door.

"I hate you!" He yelled from outside and I chuckled. I went to the living room, looking for the Sober Death autobiography. I asked Mr.Jefferson about it because it was extremely unique. All the writings I edited were in third person and they were a story. Or a biography. But never an autobiography, and a mysterious one.

Mr.Jefferson said that someone used to work there was such a marvelous editor, plus he/she was really aesthetic and creative. So Mr.Stance asked him/her to write something from experience. I asked him about the person's name and he said that the person asked him not to tell. That was the reason why that 'person' wrote a shortcut of his/her name.