.Thirty-Seven.

"I crave a love

so deep

the ocean

would be

jealous."

___________________________

Liam stayed for a little while then left. He said he was going to come over tomorrow again. I waited for Harry in the balcony, but there was no sight of him. I gave up and entered inside to sleep.

I was sure Harry didn't kill him. Okay, maybe not sure but I hoped. I believed more that he knocked him out. Yes Harry worked for a mafia, yet his job didn't involve killing. He was supposed to take care of technologies, that was it. I noticed that my laptop was still on. I moved the mouse a little bit until a photo of me laughing popped up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the folder; it was my gallery.

Harry must've opened it when I left the room. I zoomed out of the picture and clicked back. He also opened some of my videos. Most of them were of me and Tyler though.

I sighed and shut down the laptop. I let myself fall on the mattress and closed my eyes. I always loved the feeling when I closed my eyes at night. My eyelids blocked all the light from outside and just left blackness in front of me. I didn't love it because of the blackness, I loved it because it always swirled then stars popped out. It looked exactly like the sky at night. I loved the view.

I kept staring at this imaginary view until I fell asleep.

***

I felt something tickling on my cheeks. I groaned and shifted to my side. Another tickle on my other cheek. I searched for the pillow with my eyes closed until I caught it and stuffed it into my face. Seconds later, the alarm on my iPhone rang two times and then stopped. That was weird, it usually rang ten times. I pulled the pillow off my face, yet couldn't open my eyes. I just loved sleeping.

Another tickling shiver went down my spine, so I snapped my eyes open. I found pair of green eyes close to my face. I screamed and sat up immediately.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I pushed my hair off my forehead and took a breath.

"Sorry." Harry shrugged.

"Wait, how did you get in?"

"Liam gave me the spare key last night. You forgot it with him." He gave me a sheepish smile and the corners of my mouth lifted up from just how cute he looked.

Then, I remembered last night. I frowned and he noticed. He also seemed to know why I suddenly frowned because he sighed, and pulled off the beanie. I got up and slid inside my flip-flops then headed to the bathroom outside. I looked in the mirror and found my bun completely damaged. All my hair was reaching my shoulders, except like five strands inside the bun.

I finished my morning routine inside the bathroom and entered my bedroom again. Harry was laying on his back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He didn't notice my presence so I combed my hair as quietly as possible. I pulled it back in a high ponytail and sighed.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, sitting up.

"Work." I replied simply and chose a t-shirt.

"I'll drive you." He said it as an order, but I didn't object.

I gathered my silky black pants, white quoted shirt and pink blazer then headed to the bathroom.

"I'll wait outside." Harry stopped me and went outside the room.