.Forty-Four.

"I'm cursed with the thought of overthinking and it became pretty sickening."
___________________________

-Harry's P.O.V-

It had been two hours after she passed out. I took her back on her bed, and then started panicking silently. I kept pacing back and forth, pushing my hair back millions of times. I tugged harshly at the roots and my face was pale, I could feel the coldness in it.

Why the fuck was she possessed? She had nothing to do with demons or evil, or whatever. I even saw her praying a lot before. She didn't do anything wrong for some damned devil to possess her precious body. My heart rate was beyond the normal average and I kept glancing at her and swallowing hard.

I looked at my phone and found it 5 am. Five fucking am. I officially didn't sleep for two days.

"The hospital." I murmured.

I needed to take her there quickly, but I needed some help. I pulled my phone out of the pocket and dialled Louis' number quickly. He answered on almost the last ring, with a sleepy voice.

"Get your arse here right now." I said the first thing.

"Huh? To your house? It's a long way, man." He groaned and let out sleepy breaths.

"In Evangeline's apartment."

"Why though? It's still five am." He yawned.

"She is fucking possessed Louis and I need to take her to the hospital!"

"But har- wait what!? Possessed? This is a joke right?" His sleepy tone vanished.

"Why would I joke about something like this? Come here right now or I'll make you." I glared at the phone.

"Coming in five." Louis said and hung up.

Once a deep tired sigh escaped my lips, the door was ringing. I got out of the room and went to open, just to find this Irish dude standing outside with a stupid smile.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Did you seriously wake up just now?" I asked in amusement.

"Not usually. I wanted to jog a little." He shrugged.

I eyed him slowly and then nodded.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Aren't you sweet." He rolled his eyes. "I came to take Evie out-"

"Take her out where!?" I snapped.

Maybe you killed her, I thought.

"Let me finish! I wanted to take her out with me jogging." He finished and I sighed out of relief. My jealousy didn't fade though.

"She's sleeping."

"Oh. That's okay." He gave me a smile.

"I know." I snorted

"That's a little rude, you know." He raised his eyebrows.