.Sixteen.

"I'd stand in the shadows of your heart and tell you I'm not afraid of your dark."

-edited-

_________________________________________

-Evie's P.O.V-

"That's it. Harry's a total asshole and he will never change.Ugh I'm so pissed off right now! How could he kiss me on the cheek and then warn me to not mention it? He's the biggest jerk on this fucking planet!" I kept rambling on to Stella as I kept pacing back and forth.

I called her after Harry left and kind of ordered her to meet me. We met at the same park like last time. Since she arrived, which was an hour ago, and I started complaining about how Harry changed from sweet to a total dickhead in exactly three seconds.

"If he warned you about it, then why did he kiss you from the beginning? He is really confusing."

"And a douche bag." I added.

"And a douche bag." She confirmed.

"God I hate him so much!" I groaned and sat down on the bench next to her.

"But don't you think he had a reason though? I mean, no one kisses someone and then warn them about it." She reasoned.

"Whatever. He's still an asshole and I don't want to see him again in my entire fucking life."

"Uh..Evie.." Stella swallowed and I looked at her.." I don't think it's possible." she pointed to something behind to me. I followed her finger and...

"Fuck off!" I glared and turned to look back at Stella.

"No." He responded simply and stepped in front of me causing us to face eachother.

"Stella let's go." Stella nodded and I stood up, but he grabbed my wrist.

"If this is all about the kiss then you're acting like a kid. It was just a friendly gesture, big deal! Besides, we both know that I don't have feelings towards you and that you love Taylor." He smirked.

"Tyler." I corrected him."Wait, did you say friendly gesture?"

"Um..yeah."

"That means we are friends?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Friends are nice towards each other." I pointed out.

"I try."

"Then try harder." I snapped and took Stella's hand as walked away from him.

We walked to my building and I invited her over to eat lunch with me.

"That was.." She struggled for a word "hilawkange."

"What?" I laughed.

"That's a mix between: hilarious, awkward and strange..Hilawkange." She laughed and I shook my head at the ridiculous non-existent word.

I tried to cook some chicken with garlic sauce but it didn't work out so we ended up ordering sushi instead.

Okay so now Harry was my friend. Was someone that you accidentally spent time with yet you hated him called a friend? ... This world is complicated.

"What are you going to do with him?" Stella asked while shoving a shrimp roll into her mouth.

"With who?"

"Harry."

"Oh. I don't know, we'll try to be friends I guess." I shrugged.

"Okay."She chuckled.