.Forty-Eight.

"We're all broken,
that's how the light gets in."
_____________________

I tried to keep my eyes closed, but the sunlight was more powerful. I opened them slowly to be greeted by Harry's cologne filling the room. I reached to the side he slept in, but he wasn't there. There was a pillow instead. I put my hand on the sheets to push myself up, when I felt something foreign. I looked down to find a towel was underneath me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I removed a small part of it to find dark stained blood on the sheets. Shit.

I groaned loudly and hid my face in my hands, but quickly removed it when I heard footsteps coming closer from my bathroom.

"Good morning, bloody angel." Harry teased with a dimpled smile.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I muttered and took the pillow from next to me before placing it down on my face.

"I see you're already moody." He said and snatched the pillow from my face.

I sat up and immediately felt the flow. Oh god. I was wearing my slippers in slow motion as I was afraid of the menstruation's reaction. Harry rolled his eyes at my actions but helped me get up anyway. I made sure that there was no gap in between my legs as I headed to my old bathroom. Harry followed from behind with the bloody towel in his hands. He placed it on the sink and pointed towards the tub. I followed his finger to find that he prepared a shower for me, with bubbly white foam on top.

"Prepared a hot shower for you, hope it helps the cramps." Harry murmured against my shoulder before placing a kiss.

"Aww, thank you!" I tried to stand on my toes and peck his lips, but it didn't go well.

He chuckled and left the bathroom for me to take my hot shower. I stripped off my stained clothes and dipped inside the bath tub immediately. I moaned as I was engulfed by the hot touch of the water against my skin, and the steam atmosphere calming me.

"Unfortuantely I can't make you moan louder than that for a few days!" Harry shouted from outside the bathroom.

I blushed, remembering my first time with him. I didn't expect it to be in a gym, but it wasn't bad either. My mind travelled to Tyler, which caused my heart to sink. I knew he wanted me to be happy, and wanted me to be with Harry. That was what he said. I couldn't help but feel the pain that cursed me because of his memory though. We shared a lot of moments together, they couldn't be easily forgotten just because he returned to god. I loved him, sure enough it wasn't the same as my love for Harry, but I was sure that I had feelings for him. I was just so glad that Harry was here and helped me to move on after his death.

I dried myself with a towel before cleaning the stained one. I put on some grey leggings and a black hoodie before getting out of the bathroom.

Harry wasn't here so I figured he was in the main bathroom. I combed my hair and threw it in a messy bun before turning the door knob. I almost bumped into Harry and dropped off the tray in his hands, but he quickly recovered. He motioned with his head for me to sit on the bed before closing the door with his leg.

He placed the tray of food on my old bed and gave me a small smile.

"We could've eaten downstairs." I said

"Your family is eating downstairs, including your mum, so I thought it could be better if we ate together here." He explained and rolled a pancake before shoving it in his mouth.

"Oh."

Harry tried to make me in a happy mood the whole time since my period caused some mood swings. The thing was every time he made me laugh, my lower part of my stomach cramped and I could feel the heavy blood flow. We finally finished eating our breakfast when an idea popped in my head.