.Forty-Two.

"The difference between promises and memories is that we break promises, and memories break us."
___________________________

Harry was kissing my lips in so much passion, I felt I was in wonderland. He lifted me from my thighs and laid me down on the ground, not breaking our kiss. My breathing became heavy and I had to push him slightly to take in some air. He looked me in the eyes and then started kissing down my neck. I took in some sharp breaths when he reached the sweet spot on my collarbone.

Harry lifted his shirt up his head to reveal the tattoos matching his perfect torso. He ran down his finger on my lips.

"I'm so fucking in love with you." He muttered and started undressing me.

The sports bra was a bit tight, so it took him a few seconds to lift it up. Unfortunately, it got stuck because of my earrings.

"Seriously!?" Harry groaned and I laughed.

"Pull from this side and I'll pull from the other side." I told him and started removing the cloth from around my ear.

"Does this remind you of something?" Harry smirked.

I lifted the bra completely off me and watched Harry's eyes as they widened.

"The fault in our stars, I guess."

"I guess?" Harry smiled.

"I guess." I laughed loudly and grabbed his face to kiss him more. He left sweet pecks on my curves until he reached my little tummy. He looked up, taking permission and I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh, Harry."

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you want me to do?" He smirked and I immediately knew what he was doing.

"Teach me some aerobics."

"What?" This was Harry's turn to be confused

I got up from the ground. I pulled down my shorts slowly and stayed in my panties. Taking advantage of my upper naked body, I leaned down to touch my toes and watched Harry as his lips parted. Then, I put my hand on my hips and started leaning to one side.

"I thought you loved to exercise." I smirked and walked towards him.

"I.." He swallowed hard and with a sudden movement he held me bridal style and put me back down on the ground.

Without waiting, everything I've ever wanted happened.

"I'm ready."
...

We were on our way to Harry's house, with stupid smiles plastered on our faces. What happened an hour ago was amazing. He admitted that he loved me and showed it. Which was the best thing I could've asked for. For a few hours, our other problems weren't on our minds. We were in another world where we wanted to keep showing our affection and love to each other.

"I have a weird secret." Harry said out of nowhere

"Spit."

"You may not believe but, you're the second girl I've ever fucked in my life." Harry's cheeks turned to tomato red and I started laughing.

I didn't have sex with anyone before except Tyler, but that was because I was a very keen girl. I always thought that the whole virginity thing didn't matter to the boys. They all just fucked whoever they wanted to. What amused me the most was that Harry appeared to be the player type.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." I said after recovering from laughter.

"Well, technically you're the first one I made love with." He corrected himself and I found it overwhelming.

"That's the best thing you've said in a few minutes."

"The first girl I've ever fucked was my girlfriend when I was seventeen. I liked her then, but she changed a lot and seemed to be the fucker type." He scrunched his nose

"Screw her." I patted his knee

"Evangeline?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm utterly and totally in love with you." I blushed. I never thought I'd hear such words from Harry before he admitted his love at the gym. The fact that he said it again out of nowhere relieved me.

"I love how you call me Evangeline." I admitted.

"You hated that." He pointed out

"Yeah, but by time I noticed how you started calling me by my full name when you're nervous or in awe." I smiled at him and he chuckled.

He parked his car in front of the heavenly driveway. I loved the scene of flowers scattered on both sides of his house in a long narrow line. We reached to the door and there was a sticky note on it. My eyes widened and confusion overwhelmed me when I read the words:

I know your weakness point, Styles.
-Zayn

"He sends notes like these all the time since I changed the lock." Harry explained and motioned for me to get inside.

I stepped into the seven starts house and plopped down on the couch. Harry poured me some apple juice with pancakes to the side; I thanked him and started eating. I didn't realise how much I was hungry until now. The food felt so good flowing down my alimentary canal and my stomach.

"Guess what's on right now?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows, reaching for the remote to open the t.v

I thought for a few seconds then the answer popped in my head "Teen wolf!"

"Yeah, but don't stare too much at this O'brien guy."

"You can't force me! He's Dylan O'brien for gods sake, of course I'll stare." I rolled my eyes and cuddled next to Harry. He put his arms around my shoulders and started running his fingers through my hair.

"You have a boyfriend." Harry ridiculously stated

"As if I'll meet Dylan any time soon." I commented sarcastically

"I can leave you any time soon." He smirked and I poked his right dimple with my finger.

"You'll always be my Harry Styles, and he'll always be my fictionoal husband."

"Thank god you don't want us to get married." Harry rolled his eyes

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Shut up."

"You're so annoying." He said

"And you're so talkative." I replied

"You really love aerobics." Harry smirked and I knew what was he referring to.

"And you really love the body that does them." I smirked back.

"Yeah right as if-"

"Shh! The show started." I cut him off when Tyler Posey appeared on the screen.

Harry sighed and leaned his head on the back of the couch. I was silent the whole time until Dylan said one of his epic stiles comments.

"See, you can never be like Dylan." I pointed to the t.v

"Oh god."

____________________________

I have no idea why I ended the chapter here lol. The awkward scene at the beginning of the chapter was so weird because I just realised I don't know how to write stuff like so I deleted it. also, eid mubarak to all muslims :)

-Jana

*p.s: this is from my laptop. I still didn't buy a new phone.*