.Thirty-Five.

"There's light even in the darkest places... And you're my light."
___________________________

-Harry's P.O.V-

I was driving way higher than the speed limits. I almost crashed into two cars and I didn't fucking care. I already lost someone because of the damned fire, I wouldn't lose Evangeline. She saved me from myself. She killed my demons and helped me bury them.

"Watch it!" A third person yelled at me.

I called Louis and he was already at the hospital. Every five seconds I took a glance back at her. She was in a horrible state. Her face was grey and sweat was all over her body. Some dry blood was on her forehead but not much. It was all burns.

I reached the parking lot of the same hospital Tyler was in and jumped out of the car. I opened the backseat door and carried Evie in my strong arms. I didn't have time to lock the car, I just ran into the hospital. The hospital that happened to be the same one Gemma went to when she died.

"Good afternoon." The nurse greeted.

"She was locked inside a burning bathroom." I lifted my arms up higher to show the nurse.

"Oh my! Isn't she the poor guy that got in the accident girlfriend?" The nurse asked in surprise.

"Ex-girlfriend." I knew our situation right now yet I couldn't help but to correct her. Evangeline is mine now.

The woman called someone from her desk and after five minutes, two young nurses came with the hospital moving bed. They took her from my arms and on the bed. The nurses rushed to a room and I ran behind them until one stopped me.

"You can't enter, sir."

"I can! She's my girlfriend." I pushed the nurse but she didn't give up.

"Sorry, rules are rules." She shrugged and went inside the room.

I saw Louis running towards me from the end of the hall. He had a questioning look on his face so I pointed to the room behind me.

"How did this happen?" He asked me once we took seats outside the room.

I explained everything to him. Well, starting from the part where she locked herself and accidentally dropped the keys. I didn't tell him about our little game of chase with her pants.

"Where were you anyway?" I asked him after finishing my explanation.

"I had to leave Erik dealing with a sixteen year old boy."

"Sixteen? He's so young."

"Yeah, his girlfriend got raped and now she's in a psychological situation. He wants to know who raped her." Louis explained.

"And what is he going to do in exchange?"

"Uh.. You don't want to know." Louis swallowed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Tell me."

"It's something that has to do with Evie but he didn't want me to know what." Louis said.

"Fuck." I pushed my hair to the back with my fingers.

I needed to go boxing again in the gym. I didn't go in a while. It helped me to get rid of my nerves and anger.

"Harry Styles?" I looked behind me and a nurse was smiling.

"Yes?"

"She woke up." She told me and nodded.

I stood up quickly and entered the room, followed by Louis. She was in a hospital gown with her hair in a bun and laughing with a doctor. The only traces of burns were the dried blood on her right cheek and her forehead.