.Nineteen.

My thoughts cannot move an inch without bumping into some piece of you

-edited-

______________________________

I was shaking so hard, refusing to look up and see who got shot. Someone was shaking my arm and I peeked through my hands that were covering my ears and saw it was Harry. I immediately let myself fall into his arms. He responded quickly by wrapping his strong arms around my shoulders. I buried my head in his neck and saw Zayn standing over Louis' body.

I felt like someone heated fire inside my body.

"You! You killed him!" I began yelling towards Zayn. I stood up and went to stand in front of him.

"I didn't kill him, he-" he tried to explain himself but I cut him off.

"How could you do such a thing! For a moment I thought you were different than Erik but you're just like them! You killed my friend!" I pushed him hard and he stumbled backwards.

"Listen Evie, he is not dead!" Zayn said.

"How you explain the blood coming out of his chest ha! I bet the the bullet went into his heart because you're heartless and could do it!" I yelled, pushing him again but he caught my wrists.

"Evie calm down and listen! This wasn't a normal gun, it shoots like a gun but the bullets aren't deadly!" He let go of my wrists and left me breathing heavily.

"You mean he will live?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Yes!" He responded.

I ran to Harry on the couch and begged him to take Louis to the hospital.

"We have to take him to the hospital then we could go home, please." A tear ran down my face.

"What are we supposed to tell the doctors about the bullet?" Harry asked.

"We'll tell them that he tried to stop a fight and got hurt by accident." I said and he gave me a slight nod.

We made our ways to the door but Zayn's voice stopped us from behind.

"I won't tell Erik about any of this." He said giving us a smile.

How on hell did he gave us a smile after what he did? Was he a psychopath or something to be friendly after that!?

"Good." Harry said coldly, holding Louis' body in his arms.

Why did I say Louis' body? I could've said Louis. Oh god! was he already dead? Was he dying? I was panicking and I didn't like it at all.

We put Louis in the backseat and Harry drove to the hospital. I was literally biting my nails all the way because Louis could've died. Maybe he was already dead? Okay, calm down Evie.

We arrived at the hospital and when the woman behind the counter saw Louis, she didn't say anything. She just called someone quickly and got a moving-bed. A nurse came and took Louis from Harry's arms and into the bed. She said that we couldn't come so we just sat in the waiting room while they carried him for surgery.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked, playing with my fingers as I tried to calm my anxiety.

"I think he's going to be fine. Don't worry." He took ahold of my hand and started rubbing and drawing circles with his thumbs. In someway, it comforted me.

"I just don't get this at all! I have nothing to do with it and I know nothing." I sighed loudly and put my head in my hands.

They were after me because they were afraid I knew something about I didn't know what. I could only imagine how important the thing was. Was it stealing? Killing? Kidnapping women as baby dolls? I gasped at the thought, hoping it was none of the above.