.Forty-One.

"We softly got lost in the things that would take us away and we never returned from them again.
To us: That was each other."
______________________________

The whole drive was Harry trying to talk and me interrupting him. I simply didn't want to hear his voice; it reminded me of all his lies. They all came out of those heart-shaped lips. I could tell that he tried to remain calm; it was evident on his white knuckles holding the steering wheel tightly.

"Ten minutes are lef-"

"I know." I cut him off.

"You don't even know where is the gym."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Evangeline." Harry gritted his teeth and I smirked to myself. It was my intention to annoy him.

"Harold." I shot back.

"Don't call me that." He took a long breath.

"Shut up." I snapped.

Harry groaned loudly and I watched his jaw clenching and relaxing a few times. If I didn't have the right to be mad at him, I was sure he would've thrown me out of the car right now.

A few more turns and we arrived in front of a huge double door with a neon sign. It read : Ot gym. There was a sign of a u missing, so it meant 'out gym'. Harry parked the car and turned off the ignition. He turned around and stared at me without blinking. I furrowed my eyebrows and he just kept staring. I groaned and got out of the car, slamming the door behind me.

I didn't bother to wait for him; I just made my way through the doors. I got greeted by the air conditioner's cool air and a buff man standing behind a wooden desk. I kept standing in my place wondering why it was taking so long for Harry to enter, when the man spoke up.

"Should I call someone for you?"

"No, thanks. I'm waiting for someone." I shot him a smile and took a seat on one of the leathered chairs.

I looked around and saw two doors. One written on it 'Main Gym' in golden letters and the other scraped on it the letter S in also golden letters. I figured that the other one was a shortcut for Styles. I huffed from impatience and stood up to enter Harry's personal gym.

"Sorry, you can't get in there." The man came beside me.

"Oh that's okay. Harry's gonna be here in a few." I sent him a smile and placed my hand on the handle.

"I know that trick." The man spitted. I looked at the card on his chest and it read Drake.

"What trick?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't act stupid! He's hot and rich; I get it. A lot of girls tried to enter." Drake said.

"I'm his.." I stopped myself. I wasn't his girlfriend anymore and I couldn't say that I was his friend. Drake looked at me, waiting for a response.

"That's what I thought." He rolled his eyes and grabbed me by the arms.

I saw somethings like this in many movies, so I kept my mouth shut. Wow, it surprised me how my life turned out to be like movies. The door opened for Harry to walk in. He looked at Drake for a few seconds then spoke.

"Drake, she's not like the others." Harry took in a sharp breath and the buff man left my arm.

"Sorry man." Drake shrugged and went to stand behind his desk.

Harry took a seat on the leather couch and motioned for me to sit next to him. I sat on the same couch, but not close. He rolled his eyes and told Drake to get out the keys. The door for the main gym opened and a blonde girl in tight sport shorts was out. She was wearing blue sports bra and a towel was in her hand. I got jealous of her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. She examined me and Harry then a smile was plastered on her flawless face.