.Fifty.

"How terrible it is to love something that death can touch."
_____________________

-Harry's P.O.V-

Evie swing her legs back and forth on the bed, watching me as I was folding her clothes and putting them in her suitcase. We decided to leave now, according to what happened yesterday. Evie wore her black with white polka dots dress, which was my choice, and a bag in her hands. She looked lost in her own thoughts, which I guess were ridiculous and weird as an effect of her monthly visit. 

"Harry?" She spoke up

"Yeah?"

"If I gained weight, you'll still love me?" She let the strange question get out of her mouth in a quite way. 

I dropped the shirt I was folding on the floor and turned to her. I knitted my eyebrows with a 'are you okay' look. She glared at me, urging for an answer.

"How many pounds are we talking about here?" I chuckled

"I don't know. I mean, if I really gained weight." She challenged me with her chocolate eyes.

"It's fine by me if I can still see your curves." I shrugged teasingly and turned back to preparing her suitcase.

"What if my curves weren't visible anymore?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Evie, baby, why are you so insecure?" I sighed and went to stand in front of her. 

"My period." She mumbled, looking up at me with innocent brown eyes.

"Oh then, I won't be showing any love or affection until you lose weight." I joked, but she took it seriously from the look on her face.

She stood up immediately, crossing her arms below her chest. Her high ponytail bounced to the sides as she clenched her teeth. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from laughing at the sight of her pink flushed cheeks. Her cheeks were full, that was enough to make her look like a kid.

"I'm teasing you!" I laughed, yet she still didn't change her expression.

I chuckled deeply, shaking my head as I took a step closer to her. I took her full cheeks in between my fingers and stretched them to the side.

"Oh god, you're so cute." I laughed, still playing with her cheeks.

"Leave my face alone."

"But these are so full and pink." I reasoned, and soon my hands were swatted away.

I opened my arms for a hug; she refused. I hugged her anyway. She tried to break free for a few seconds, but then gave up and wrapped her arms around my waist. She sighed loudly and broke the hug just to look up at me with a smile on her face. I shook my head at her mood swings and continued to pack.

I held Evie by the waist with one hand and dragged her suitcase with the other. Liam got mine a few minutes ago and put it in a taxi. Apparently karma didn't like us since Evie's mum was eating breakfast with the others on the table. Her eyes landed on my hand on my love's waist, and that made me tighten my grip on her. I felt like I just wanted to prove something.

"So you are going to leave now?" Her dad asked.

"Yes, sir." I answered automatically.

"Oh come on Harry, call me Austin."

I nodded and extended my hand, but he surprised me with a manly hug. We pulled away, our eyes landing on the two ladies of the family. Both of their gazes were on eachother, maybe glaring. I actually thought that her mum was going to apologise or come up with any damn excuse, but no she remained a bitch. I had to admit though, I was kind of glad when I saw how Evie defended me yesterday.