.Fourteen.

"Deep Inside

Where Nothing's Fine

I've Lost My Mind."

-edited-

_______________________________

Remember when Harry complimented my eyes in the most beautiful way ever? Yeah well, he totally ruined it after what he said today.

I got back from work early because I didn't feel okay. Guess who was laying on the couch?

"How on earth did you get in here?" I yelled as I dropped my purse on the couch.

"Told Liam I want to see you so he let me in and went on his date." He shrugged.

"And why did you want to see me?"

"I thought you needed an explanation about what I said yesterday." Did he really wanted to apologise because he told me something nice?

"About my eyes?It came out of nowhere but it was nice."I smiled.

"Um..yeah that's the thing. I really didn't mean to say it, it came out by accident." and the smile was erased from my face.

"You know what?You're a jerk and will always be. I changed my mind and I don't accept your apology, now get out!" I shouted, pointing to the door.

He was biting the inside of his cheeks and then stood up. He went to the door but stopped for a second and said "I don't get you! I don't get you at all." he shook his head and left.

I slammed the door behind him in frustration.

"UGH!" I kicked the side of the couch with my boot.

I was so mad at Harry. He had to ruin it by being a jerk! I cleared my thoughts by cooking some lasagne and chicken stripes. Lasagne reminded me of Harry so why did I cook it?My mind was so blurred and it was confusing!

I missed Tyler so much and it had only been two days. I grabbed a plate full of lasagne plopped myself down on the couch to watch Teen Wolf when I felt something under my foot. I unfolded the white paper that I stepped on; it looked like it was been torn from a copybook. The handwriting was so neat and italic. The thing that surprised me though was the name written down.

I may sound crazy but when I looked deep in her eyes, I saw a glimpse of hope. I saw the ashes of my decomposed self, which were blown by the wind, coming back to their home: My heart.

-H.E.S

Did I drop this from the file? No,it wasn't possible because this paper was written about the girl's eyes only. Of course H.E.S would've wrote an introduction or anything about the girl in the essay I corrected, which he didn't so it wasn't from there so how did it end up here? No one came over in a while except Ha-

"Coming!" I yelled to whoever was knocking on the door so hard. I left the paper on the kitchen counter and went to open the door. Harry was standing with a forced smile on his face.

"What do you want now?" I growled and stepped inside, him following.

"I dropped something." He swallowed. I grabbed the piece of paper from the counter and showed it to him.

"This?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..H.E.S is kind of my friend" He took the paper from my hand.

"Really? Can you please tell me his name? I really want to meet him." I pleaded.

"I can't. He is really secretive. Why do you want to meet him anyway?"

"I like the way of his writing. I mean Sober Death was a master-piece. The way he sees life is amazing! No body saw it this way before, and how he creates all those unique creative metaphors of life. I love everything about it especially the quotes he created. He is someone unique and special ." I took a breath after I finished rambling on.