.Thirty-Six.

"She doesn't say 'I Love You' like a normal person.

Instead, she'll laugh,shake her head,give you a little smile, and say... 'You're an idiot'."
___________________________

-Evie's P.O.V-

The past two days were normal, except one thing. Harry being my boyfriend. We spent a lot of time together, most of it laughing at each other. Oh and by normal I meant that the past two days consisted of Erik trying to kidnap me, Harry dealing with the new 16 years old boy and Louis convincing Erik that I knew nothing about their mafia. You know, the usual.

Liam arrived this morning. He went to his apartment so he could unpack, then he was coming to me. He was going to have dinner with me, but I had to also invite Harry. Liam still didn't know that we were dating, so it was the perfect opportunity to tell him.

Niall was here helping me to clean up the place for Liam. Niall was a great friend and I loved hanging out with him.

"Should I move this vase from here or..?" Niall asked pointing to the vase filled with flowers.

"Uh.. No, keep it here."

I was checking my lasagne and mango juice, Harry's request, when the doorbell rang. I went to open it, expecting Harry.

"Zayn?" I didn't expect to see him at all.

"Hey."

I looked behind me and sent Niall a smile then went outside.

"What are you doing here?!" I snapped.

"Wanted to say hi." He shrugged and I glared.

"Get the hell out of here!" I pushed his chest away but he held my wrists.

"I just wanted to tell you something.."

"What?" I spitted.

"The microphones that were planted in Harry's flat, they were live. Lucky for you, I was the one who heard them." He smirked and I felt my cheeks flush.

He heard everything. Our heated kisses, our confessions.. Everything.

"Fuck off!" I shouted and stepped on his leg.

He groaned and loosened his grip on my wrists. I entered inside the house and locked the door. He kept banging and cursing from outside, and I almost forgot that Niall was here.

"Who's that?" The blonde boy asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"I don't know. He's crazy." I shrugged and went inside my bedroom to call Harry.

He didn't answer at first. I called him again and he picked up on the second ring.

"Harry can you please hurry?" I asked once he picked up.

"I'm already on my way. What's wrong?"

"Zayn's here." I blurted quickly.

"What!" He snapped and I heard a horn beeping.

I told him on the line about our small conversation. He was furious with the fact that Zayn listened to everything we shared at his flat. Zayn wouldn't hesitate to tell Erik, then I'm doomed.

Harry hung up when he arrived. I went outside and found Niall watching t.v. I sat down next to him casually, although I could hear the loud voices of Harry and Zayn outside. I just prayed that nothing wrong was going to happen, and prayed more for Harry to sort things out. If Harry convinced Zayn somehow to not tell Erik, then we were going to live in peace for a while.