.Thirty-Four.

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
___________________________

"They were at my house asking about you, and Erik told me that he planted some microphones in Harry's flat because he doesn't trust him like before." Louis explained everything when I called him.

I couldn't call Harry because 1.He was with Erik, and 2. I was pretty sure he was going to kill Erik when I tell him. I hung up and started to panic. I got out of the bedroom and started searching for the microphones.

The living room became a mess, but I didn't care. I didn't find any traces of them until I tripped on the lamp's wire. It fell down and broke.

"Shit." I cursed and started cleaning the mess I made.

A small black thing took my attention and I went towards it. A microphone. I threw it on the floor and kept jumping on it until it got completely destroyed. I forgot to ask Louis a question, who was the one who planted them and who was the one who was going to get them from the flat and give them to Erik?

I entered the bathroom again and found a microphone in front of my face. It was sticking on the side of the washing machine. I grabbed it and went to the living room. I did the same thing with it and didn't notice that Harry arrived.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, looking at me like I was a psycho.

"Breaking a microphone." I answered.

"A what?" He asked confused and I explained everything to him. Everything Louis told me.

"How the fuck he broke into my flat and planted microphones!" Harry yelled, pacing back and forth.

"I broke two of them." I tried to calm him down although I knew that it was his right to be mad.

"We have to find the rest." He started searching in the kitchen and I entered the bathroom.

I found one inside a lamp on the nightstand and another one on top of the dresser. I had to stand on a chair to reach the second one.

"Found two!" Harry said from outside.

I went to the living room but Harry wasn't there. I heard breaking voices inside the bedroom's bathroom.

"They hid one inside this bathroom." Harry told me, throwing away the pieces of the damaged microphone.

"Why? Did they think we are going to have shower sex or something." I commented sarcastically, yet Harry took it seriously.

"It would be a cool thing." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you find anything else?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I think that's it. We still have to be careful though." He sighed and went out of the bathroom.

We ate the breakfast that I did before Zayn came and watched T.v. Harry invited me to dinner instead of lunch since he came back late from the meeting. I wanted to cook lunch but he ordered KFC; we drank my fresh mango juice though. He loved it and gave me a long playful kiss to prove his point.

It was time for dinner so I went inside to change my clothes. Harry followed me.

"I'm going to change." I crossed my arms below my chest.

"So? I'm your boyfriend." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but no." I tried to push him out of the door but he grabbed my wrists.

"I'll take you swimming one day and I'll see you in bikini anyway." He gave me a dirty look. (A/n: ooooh that rhymed lol sorry.)

"Joke on you because I don't wear bikinis." It was true.