.Twenty-Nine.

"Sometimes
following your heart
Means losing your mind."
___________________________

Why did I enjoy yesterday so much? Harry's words on the phone hurt me, yet the time we spent with each other changed the fact that I was mad at him.

Harry dropped me off at 9 and went straight to the building. He even told me to be waiting for him at midnight.Yesterday was magical. Maybe in others opinions it wasn't. People's definition of magical would be: A dress, fancy restaurant, a handsome date, slow dancing and would end with a kiss or with making love. The thing was that I wasn't like other people.I had Harry Styles in my life.

Louis called me today morning asking about what did we do yesterday. He suspected that we had sex because as he said 'Harry came back with a damned stupid smile on his devilish face.' I was really happy he enjoyed our day as much as I did. I really wanted us to date though.

Harry doesn't date,remember? My conscience reminded me.

He used to date though. Before his parents died and stuff. Maybe I could make him happy again then he would date me.

Good luck. My conscience haunted.

I made myself lunch and started eating in the living room while watching t.v. I didn't make any plans with Harry, but I hoped he would pop out of nowhere like he always did. As on cue, there were knocks on the door. Only Harry knocked, and Tyler knocked on dates. But Tyler was no longer here anymore. Here came the sadness again.

"Harry!" I greeted with a happy tone. I was just happy because he would take the sadness away, even if he didn't mean to.

"Evie!" He mocked me and then pushed me away to enter. Rude.

"Something's wrong?" I asked him when he rushed into the kitchen, digging in the fridge.

"I am just really, really hungry." He explained and got out some iced pizza.

"Why didn't you eat at your house?"

"My doctor told me to not eat at all till sunset. He even made sure that I lock my fridge and I lost the key." He explained and put the pizza in the microwave.

"You're not over-weight.At all."

"Not a diet! I needed to run some tests." He said and digged into the pizza.

"Results are shown yet?" I was worried.

He held a finger up and I waited until he finished biting.

"No." He answered and opened the fridge again.

Harry got out a jar full of fresh strawberry juice. I made fresh juice out of fruits when I was bored. And strawberry was my favourite.

He filled two cups with the juice and pointed to the balcony. I took mine from his hand and sat on one of the chairs.

"Your favourite is strawberry huh?" He asked, taking a sip.

"Yeah, and yours?"

"Mine is mango. Fresh mango." He answered.

"You like everything detailed. Like the three grilled onions on the lasagne." I teased.

"I'm a detailed person. I really like your juice by the way, you should try making mango." He suggested.

"I'll make fresh mango on the night we watch The Fault In Our Stars in." I assured him and he nodded.

Soon, we entered the living room on my request to watch Teen Wolf. I begged him to stay silent the whole time so I could hear. He kept saying that he liked Derek the most because he was actually a man. He seemed not interested in anything, until Derek came on camera. Then, he would pop out of the couch in excitement.