.Thirty.

"Nothing haunts us like the things we don't say."

*important note at the end pls read*
___________________________

I really really kissed him.

Like, my lips were on his. Our heads were titled so our lips could be connected perfectly. Our tongues were dancing with each other. The kiss by itself was magical and smooth. It was perfect, except for the fact that we weren't dating.

Finally, he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. My eyes were closed; I wanted to cherish this moment. His big warm hand was caressing my cheek and the other was on my waist. I opened my eyes and found his beautiful evergreen bright emeralds staring into mine. We got lost by looking into each other's eyes. It felt like each one was looking through the other's soul. I liked it.

However, the best feeling was when our lips first touched. A cage of wild butterflies erupted in my stomach. They flied free everywhere, as if they were waiting for this exact moment. That was the best feeling ever.

He had a pure smile on his face, popping the right cheek dimple. Only his smile made me smile.

"Good night, Evangeline." He broke the silence and backed away.

"Good night, Harry." I smiled back at him, which caused both of my dimples to be shown. They were not so deep, they show at the same time.

He looked back again at me with a shy smile then went down the stairs. I closed the door with the goofiest smile ever. I was going to hit the lights off when there were soft knocks on the door. I opened it and Harry was standing awkwardly.

"Harry?" Damn that smile was still on my face.

"Mhm, I was wondering if I could..um.. Get your number." He asked politely and I smiled more at his attitude.

I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and handed it to him. He got out his phone from his pocket and gave it to me. I started typing my number and it was time to name the contact. I didn't want to name it Evie or Evangeline. I wanted to name it something only both of us will get. We looked up at the same time. Our eyes met for a while and then we started typing again.

"Here." I handed him his phone and he handed me mine.

"Night!" He called from the stairs and I waved.

I went straight to bed, with the lights off. The only source of light was the moonlight coming from the window and the tiny starts shining on my ceiling. I liked to watch the view while I was laying on my back.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up from the nightstand to see a text from Creepy Werewolf? Ohhh creepy werewolf! I chuckled at the name he had given for himself and opened the text.

Creepy Werewolf: Hope you didn't sleep, beautiful donkey.

So he saw what I named myself.

Beautiful Donkey: Nope, staring at the stars.

Creepy Werewolf: Are you still in the balcony at this time?!

Beautiful Donkey: No. I have stars on the ceiling of my room.

Creepy Werewolf: Very romantic, Beautiful Donkey.

Beautiful Donkey: I'm quite romantic myself, Creepy Werewolf.

Creepy Werewolf: I noticed earlier wh-

He stopped in mid-sentence. I waited for a minute but he didn't send anything.