.Fifty-Eight.

"Life is the art of pretending to be normal."
____________________

Everyone were in their positions, ready for the signal to start it all. We all had tiny earpieces on so we could talk easily; Chris knew someone who bought them for us. I had a black leather bag in my hand, an expensive black suit on and rayban sunglasses covering my eyes. I had been wandering around the night club for nearly two hours now, waiting for it to open so everything could go to action.

I noticed Layla and Louis, wearing matching sexy outfits, hand in hand coming over to the nightclub as it was about to open.

"I'm not liking this." Layla muttered through gritted teeth which caused a chuckle to escape my lips. I stole a glance and found how uncomfortable she looked in the tight red dress that landed before her mid-thigh. She looked like one of those beautiful french chicks with her red hair and freckles too. Louis though was the one who looked really funny wearing a suit with the same shade of red as Layla's dress. I stifled a laugh as my eyes lingered on Louis.

"I'm going to kill Adam for this." He groaned, still trying to play all cuddly with Layla.

Once the nightclub was opened, Louis and Layla entered as a normal couple. I went straight to the same security guards of the night before, attempting to make a small conversation that I could get from it some information.

"Pretty big nightclub eh?"

"Yeah sure." One of them replied curtly.

"When does Mr.Marcus comes though?" I went straight to the point, but casually.

"In an hour or two I guess." He replied and I gave him a nod as I stood away from them.

"Adam, can you hear me mate?" I asked through the earpiece.

"Yes I can, mate." He mocked me as he replied.

"You can come in now, he'll be here in an hour or two." I informed him and merely minutes later I caught a glimpse of him throwing a nod towards the guards before making his way through. I inhaled deeply as I followed behind, hoping he could get enough evidence of Marcus being involved in Erik's illegal mafia before he get caught.

I took a seat in one of the comfortable couches in the lounge just in time for two nearly-naked strippers were on the stage dancing. I looked away, focusing on the bag in front of me that contained 3 million dollars, fake of course but they look pretty real.

"Did you find anything?" I whispered into the earphone.

"Not yet." Adam sighed. "No papers. The computer has a password though, so I'm sure there's something important on there."

"Well, try to guess." I suggested.

"Yeah right, let's guess the shape of fucking Marcus' fingerprint!" He snapped which caused me to close my eyes tightly before going back to thinking.

"There's no any gloves around?" I stupidly asked.

"Why would he keep gloves around Harry? This is so messed up."

I stayed silent for a few minutes, trying to think of a solution. If we didn't have evidence we won't have time to call the police and then we were going to be screwed. I closed my eyes and tried to go through the image of the office we were in yesterday but couldn't find anything.

"Harry." Louis called in a low voice as he spoke into the damned tiny thing that was itching my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Remember when Ev folded her hands in a professional way yesterday?"

"And?"

"Right next to her hand was dark blue ink, which I'm pretty sure is for fingerprinting papers."