Chapter 2

Jooheon: I don't know if you noticed, but you're blocking the way.

He just shouted at me or ..?

Me: From where do you see that I'm blo...

I looked around and suddenly felt the blood rise to my cheeks.

Me: I was doing it on purpose, ha..ha..

Jooheon: Okay, so will you move or I'll have to push you?

Me: No, it's okay, but politeness never hurt anyone. You can ask me kindly and calmly, the result will be the same. Guys like you, when you become famous, there's no way to make you come back down to Earth.

He glared at me and I felt very small. Had I gone too far? We have to admit that he wasn't embarrassed telling me he was going to push me like that.

Realizing he would not respond verbally, I hastened to leave the way before he flakes me into little pieces. He didn't give me more looks and much less a thank you.

For a first real impression, it felt bad. If I were to meet the others, it would be for another time. Guys like him, I just couldn't.

I turned back to the room where I was (after losing my way at least 4 times. There is a lack of sense of direction in me). I'll find an excuse to explain my non-attendance to I.M.

I picked up where I was in my song. Well, nowhere. I still couldn't manage to concentrate and I felt the hunger that tortured my stomach. I thought to myself I would work better with a small snack. I took a tender-bar and tried some sounds.

Even after I finished my snack, my thoughts kept constantly wandering elsewhere. Frankly, they still wandered in the same place. And that annoyed me. Jooheon, he was as brazen as I had imagined him to me. I hoped that he was different from what I had thought of him, but unfortunately I think he was worse. COULD I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM FOR GOD SAKE.

I'll come back tomorrow, I could no longer be confined in this narrow place.

I went outside the building to breathe fresh air. Ahh, cool breezes of autumn. I love it. It was relaxing and refreshing. I sat on the stairs and watched passersby. My mind gradually emptied and I felt good.

About 10 minutes passed and suddenly I felt a hand patting my shoulder. I jumped and turned around quick.

I saw the face of Minhyuk and froze. How should I act? Should I be warm or seem rather independent? I don't knoooow.

Minhyuk: Can I sit here?

He really asked permission?

Me: Well yeah, I have no property on the stairs you know, they don't belong to me, and anyway, what would be the point of owning stairs, it's not like I would prevent any people to sit here, but maybe I would resent those who would sit their asses on these stairs of mine. Anyway that's not the case so we don't care, right?

Minhyuk looked at me in amazement. I had this bad habit of talking too much when I didn't know what to do. Especially on strange subjects that made no sense... It was screwed with him. He won't dare to talk to me now that he thought I'm crazy. 

Except that I'm crazy.

Me: I... excuse me, I'm not usually like this. It's temporary you see.

Minhyuk: It's okay, don't worry. You seem to be funny. I love people with a good sense of humor!

I wouldn't call it humor, but rather a mental health disorder. But hey, everyone's got their own opinions.

Minhyuk: So what are you doing outside?

Me: I took a little break to put my ideas in order before I get back to work.

Honestly, I had no intention of returning to this room today. He didn't need to know.

Me: And you? What are you doing outside?

Minhyuk: Jooheon told us that there was a strange girl in the lounge entrance and I.M said that it was probably his friend he wanted to introduce us. And when he went looking for you, well, you were gone. We stayed there talking and when everyone left for practice or something else, I decided to look for you.

 Why look for me? We didn't know each other. Maybe he had bad intentions. No, I shouldn't think about that. And it's not like he looked threatening. He seemed so young and cute that I doubted he was able to hurt anyone.

Me: Oh, I see. Did you want to see me for a particular reason?

Minhyuk: I don't know, I was curious to see what you looked like haha.

We both laughed when the front door opened.

?: Hey, you two, I didn't know you knew each other.

I.M.

Me: And we don't. I've just met him.

I.M: Okay, okay. Um, sorry Minhyuk, I'll borrow Ha Neul for  a second. 

Me: But why?

He took my arm and pulled me inside.

I.M: We need to talk.

End of chapter 2! Thanks for reading this fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!