Chapter 8

Me: Don't tell me we'll sleep together! Okay wait, you're kidding right? Put the sleeping bags back to how they were placed.

Jooheon: So that you continue to freeze like that? I'm not doing it because it makes me happy to sleep with you. I just don't want to hear you slamming your teeth and your shortness of breath caused by the cold.

Me: How selfish you are.

Jooheon: Stop talking and go to sleep. I'm dead tired.

He took place under the covers and closed his eyes.                                                                                           Alright, it was my turn. I wasn't going to stand there all night. In addition, it was colder outside the blankets. Logical. It wasn't that I found his idea bad because, yes, it was pretty clever, but the idea of sleeping with him couldn't get a place in my mind.

I had no choice so I slipped into the sleeping bag. There was almost a meter between us, so I didn't really feel the change. So I began to shiver again. Then I felt hands pulling me and I found myself a few centimeters from Jooheon.

Jooheon: It's useless to have placed the sleeping bags like that if you continue to feel cold.

My heart was racing. I never found myself so close to a guy in a "bed". I was rather reluctant. Still, I knew Jooheon wouldn't do anything that I didn't want.

After realizing that this situation had no feelings and that it was purely platonic, for purposes of mutual well-being, I deliberately let myself go against him. I just needed his heat. He wrapped me in his arms and I fell asleep peacefully.

I didn't wake up at night and had made a pleasant dream in the land of cakes. When I opened my eyes, Jooheon was gone and I was lying on the far left of the sleeping bag, the opposite side of Jooheon where we had slept together.

I left the tent and the sun blinded me. Only Jooheon, Kihyun and Shownu were up. When Jooheon saw me, he swerved his eyes instantly. A new discomfort in the city. Rather in the forest. Whatever.

I joined them and helped them prepare a decent breakfast.

Hyungwon was the last one to get up. He was so lazy. After cleaning the picnic table, we decided to go to the beach. I.M helped me to get there carrying me on his shoulders.

The autumn beach was beautiful. I watched them play "tag" (yes, watched, because of my ankle). I encouraged Minhyuk because he kept losing. At one moment, Kihyun approached me and I got on his back.

Kihyun: I take Ha Neul on my team!

There is no team when we play tag, but let's not tell him.

I clung the strongest I could around his neck to keep myself from falling. I let a few squeaks here and there when he turned suddenly or when someone approached dangerously to touch us. Obviously, we lost more often than we won because I wasn't a help for Kihyun. But he had chosen me himself. I loved this game, and I was hoping we would play again before leaving. We still had two days and I was already thinking about when we would leave.

During the afternoon, the guys went for a hike in the woods and as it was impossible for me and as I didn't want one of them to take me on their back, I decided to prepare a damn good supper during their absence.

I started to cook the meat about 15 minutes before their arrival. They seemed very hungry.

Wonho: Lord I'm hungry.

Minhyuk: I only thought about food on the way back.

They settled around the picnic table and I served them each a plate. I sat down and we enjoyed this delicious meal. The guys told me their epic moments throughout their hike. I had a stomach ache because I laughed so hard. You know that feeling of doing abs when you laugh and you try to stop because it hurts, but you can't stop because you find the comparison funny and it continues to hurt. Yeah, I think I'm good for a week without push ups.

We finished the evening around a campfire again. The subjects of conversations actively changed. Then at one point, Kihyun let out a story that put everyone uncomfortable.

Kihyun: Hey, guess what? Last night I wanted to prank Jooheon and when I opened the "door" of the tent I saw Ha Neul who was asleep in his arms like a sweetheart. I didn't know you guys were dating!

End of chapter 8! Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!