Chapter 5

Me: Huh?

I looked around and realized the position I was in. Oh shit. My body on Jooheon's body. What kind of curse did I have  with him.

Jooheon: What are you waiting for to get up?

I tried to stand up quietly, but a pain in my ankle prevented me from doing that. Oh no, tell me it's not true. I fell back on his thighs.

Jooheon: And then you'll make me believe that you hate me, pff. If you were trying to avoid me at least, it'd be alright, but... always trying to find me.

Me: Stop being pretentious. If you were a little nicer, maybe I would appreciate you more. At this point, the question is not to love you or to hate you, but rather whether my ankle has something serious or not.

Jooheon: Stop dramatizing, you didn't fall from the Eiffel Tower. And I cushioned your fall.

Me: That's right, except that my ankle twisted when I fell.

Jooheon: Ok. Can you go on the side and sit on the floor? I'll help you to get up.

I slowly pushed myself to the side and sat on the floor. He stood up and held out his hands. I grabbed them and he pulled me up. I tried to walk, however, I nearly fell again. The pain was awful. Still, it was just a small fall...

Jooheon: We should go to the hospital.

Me: Are you kidding? I don't need to be amputated, I just need to rest my ankle so it can heal by itself...

Jooheon: I think it would be best to see a doctor to ensure that there's really nothing more serious.

Me: So I'll go after the camping weekend.

Jooheon: You're coming?

He didn't know?

Me: Yes... you did not know?

Jooheon: No. I don't think it's a good idea for you to come with your injured ankle.

Me: Don't worry, I'll fix it. Can you help me go to the kitchen? To put ice on my injury. And above all, we have to make sure that my father doesn't find out, okay?

He nodded and I put my arm around his neck to support my body. For the first time, I saw him patient. We walked the path in silence and he left me alone after we arrived at destination. Maybe he had extreme mood changes, that's all. One thing was certain: his perfume smelt so damn good. Next time, I'll ask him the brand and I'll buy it to my future husband.

Well, I was alone in the kitchen, at the other end of the building, with an injured ankle and a way as long as the Great Wall of China to go. Should I do it alone or call someone? The best would be to do it alone not to arouse suspicion.

Result: I was sitting in the middle of a corridor, unable to get up. People probably found me weird, however, nobody asked any questions. How long would I stay there? And what if I found myself spending the night here on this cold floor, alone in the world ... Thinking was my biggest fault. What a pity.

Jooheon passed.

I knew he had seen me, but he ignored me. He had become this arrogant person again.

Some minutes later, Kihyun passed by too and luckily he stopped. He sat next to me.

Kihyun: What are you doing sitting here all alone? he asked, smiling warmly.

Me: What am I doing here? Oh, uh, just letting time pass.

Kihyun: Why in this corridor in particular?

Me: Because... I like... this corridor.

Kihyun: Oh yeah, that makes sense, haha.

Me: Right, haha...

The credibility level sucked.

Kihyun: I'm glad you can come tomorrow.

Me: Me too...

Kihyun: I gotta go, see you tomorrow!

Me: Yes, see you tomorrow...

I would like to go elsewhere, sit in a chair or at least be on my legs.

I saw Shownu arriving, I smiled at him and he did the same, but he didn't stop. I guess I wasn't reaching his ideal girls standards. Or we were just not friends yet. I opted for the second option.

The morning passed. I stayed on my cellphone all this time and therefore my battery was dead. I saw Jooheon. He was going to pass in front of me again. I hesitated to make a sign at him so that he would pay attention to me or to ignore him as he does so well with me. He passed by me, again without looking. I shouted his name. He turned and looked at me incredulously.

Jooheon: You still need to feel me close to you, right?

Me: What?! Not at all. I'm just not able to get up on my two legs alone.

Jooheon: You want me to help you?

Me: No, this is clearly not why I shouted your name.

Jooheon: Bye then.

Me: Hey! Wait.

Jooheon: As if you had the power to restrain me.

He came to me and lifted me with both his hands. I had trouble staying straight. Basically, maybe he was right. I should probably consider going to the hospital this afternoon.

Me: You know what you said just now about the hospital...

Jooheon: You wanna go?

Me: Well, who knows? Maybe I have something serious.

Jooheon: I'll take you.

Me: We don't tell anyone we're leaving?

Jooheon: I'll  call later.

----------------------------------

We were sitting in the waiting room. We had to wait at least 4 hours. Great. Neither of us was talking, but I finally broke the silence.

Me: How long have you been in the agency?

Jooheon: Why do you care? You should worry about yourself  instead of being interested in my life.

Ooh, the cold answer.

Me: Sorry.

Jooheon: Seriously, you shouldn't come camping.

Me: I won't go for a 10 km walk in the forest. It's okay, I can make it there. And I've never been camping so I don't want to miss the experience.

Jooheon: You can do the experience another time.

Me: Yeah, but it wouldn't be with the band.

Jooheon: It doesn't change much.

Me: For me yes.

Jooheon: You knew you won't have the choice to sleep in the same tent as one of us, which is not ideal for you I guess.

Me: Well I don't mind really. I'll ask I.M to take me with him in his tent.

Jooheon: He'll sleep with Minhyuk, it has already been arranged.

Me: Oh, I see. Since you are 7, there's one of you who's not paired with anyone now. So I'll be with him. Who's left?

Jooheon: Me.

End of chapter 5! Hope you enjoy the fiction^^ Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote:)

Gamsahabnida!