Chapter 3

*POV Jooheon*

What was this girl who treated me as the greatest rude on Earth. I don't know if she realized she was just as rude. The drama queens, I just couldn't. I think it would be best to avoid her, so I won't have to get upset against this waste of time.

*POV Ha Neul*

I.M: Jooheon told me about your (little) altercation. Can you explain it to me? Seriously, I didn't recognize you in his words. You're like the least rude person in the world.

I was surely living a double life. People see me like a nice little girl who had no thought that might contradict the good. I wasn't the wife of Jesus, don't go to far. I knew very well how rude I could be. Everything was in the way you showed in the daily life.

Me: I bet he failed to tell you about his own behavior and his own rude words, am I right?

I.M: Indeed, he hasn't told me. I asked him to forgive you and I promised that you would go apologize.

Me: What?? Who do you think you are to make promises for myself?

I.M: Ha Neul, I like both of you so much, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding where I would find myself caught between the two of you.

Me: Basically, you act selfishly.

I.M: No, that's not it. Oh stop being silly, you understand the situation very well.

Me: Yeah yeah, I have to go.

I.M: Okay, but the next time you see him, you apologize. You're not forced to bow to him, only a small sentence, even two little words and it's done.

Me: Hum, hum.

These were my last "words" before I left. This infuriated me to no end. Why I, ME, should apologize and not him? Plus, it was him who had started.

I picked up my stuff and went home by bus. I had literally done nothing today yet I was exhausted. I took a few minutes before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------

The next morning, I returned to the agency with my dad. I told him about my intense lack of inspiration and the fact that the room was stifling. He offered me to take the week off. FINALLY. But when I would come back, I would have a more intensive ''training''. Yes, my father had created me a kind of preparatory training to be ready to audition for the company. A week without training would certainly release me from all my stress. I constantly had pressure.

When we arrived, my father took the direction of his office, while I walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

The kitchen was at the other end of the building. I hated to go there, but the idea of being able to eat good food motivated me.

I passed various offices, the toilets and the showers.

I walked fast and when someone came out of the showers' room, I crashed into him blindly.

Me: Oh God, forgive me. I didn't mean to...

I looked up to see my interlocutor and froze suddenly. This body... Yeah, because in fact I didn't really look at his face, but his chocolate bar so perfectly cut...

?: No, I'm the one who should apologize, I didn't pay attention while coming out and... Hey ho. You're still on planet Earth?

I looked up swiftly.Shame on me for lingering so long on his chest.

Me: Uh, yes, sorry.

?: Well, I'm Wonho.

He was even better than in my dreams.

Me: Ha Neul.

Wonho: Nice to meet you Ha Neul. Aren't you a friend of I.M?

Me: Yes, indeed...

Wonho: Cool, I hope we'll meet again! See you.

Me: Oh, see ya.

Wow. If I could only watch one thing for the rest of my life, it would certainly be his body. Lord he was sexy. * Cough, cough * Let's stop these little unorthodox and inappropriate thoughts.

I continued my way to the kitchen. I stepped one foot in the room when I saw the entire group minus Wonho (so not all) sitting around the table. I hurried to leave but it was too late, Minhyuk had seen me.

Minhyuk: Hey, Ha Neul! Don't leave, take a seat with us!

*Sigh *

How to resist his joyous tone and his infectious smile.

I sat between Minhyuk and Kihyun. I looked at each member turn by turn; stopping for a moment on the luscious lips of Hyungwon and on Shownu in general (he was too perfect, that's all). I threw a quick glance at Jooheon whom didn't give me a look. I exchanged a glance with I.M which clearly dictated me to apologize to Jooheon, but I ignored him. I will make my apologies someday. Except that if I could avoid doing it in front of everyone, it would be nice.

Minhyuk introduced me to everyone as if we knew each other for a long time. I watched from the corner of the eye I.M's reaction. I could see that he was jealous. He was supposed to be the one who would do presentations, not Minhyuk.

Wonho entered a few minutes later. He noticed me and smiled, then casually continued his walk to a chair. Obviously, my eyes on his naked chest hadn't disturbed him. It's weird to say, but I was still quite moved by that.

They began to ask me questions about my past and my current life. Just 2 minutes after they started, Jooheon stood up and left the room. I got up immediately and I left quickly.¸

I'm certainly not going to let him get away this time. We started on the wrong foot, but it wasn't too late to repair the damage. I'm not doing it for him, but for I.M. I followed him and ended up pulling his arm to stop him.

Jooheon: What do you want?

End of chapter 3! Thanks for following the fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!