Chapter 7

*POV of Ha Neul*

After I finally managed to kill this asshole (in my game, not in real life), I lied on the couch listening to music. I don't remember the last time I had done so little in so much time.

I loved it. But I shouldn't get into this habit because it would go badly for me at the agency.

I heard someone knocking at the door. I got up loosely and walked with difficulty to the door. I looked at my visitor through the small eye and I realized that there was more than one person. Monster X as a whole was standing there. Oh shit. I couldn't open while I looked like a homeless woman. I was still in pajamas, all disheveled, t-shirt buttered of ketchup that I put on my morning omelet, I had a dog breath and I didn't cleanse my face yesterday so the outline of my eyes were gray.

What would they think of me if they saw me like this? They would never want to talk to me again. However, I had no time to change or anything else. Just going to pretend I wasn't there. I heard my phone vibrating on the table. I went to see (still with difficulty).

Oh, a message from Minhyuk.

''We're in the front of your house. Open the door, we are here to take you camping!''

In the worst case, I'll just say I am at the mall.

''Sorry I'm not home. You can go without me.''

''We saw you at the window, don't try lying to us. Come on! We'll have fun together.''

Nooooo.

''Well, okay. Give me 2 minutes.''

''We will wait for you in the van.''

I usually resist very easily to others' demands.

Despite my sore ankle, I changed clothes quickly, brushed my teeth, removed my makeup of yesterday without putting some back on (no time), put random clothes in a suitcase and tied my hair in a simple ponytail.

Leaving the house, I took the time to walk slowly to make sure I would not put too much pressure on my ankle. I got in the van and sat between Kihyun and Shownu. I was exactly on the opposite side of Jooheon who looked through the window probably because he wanted to avoid looking at me. I decided to ignore him. It was still not my fault if his gang had decided to take me with them.

I was chatting quietly with Hyungwon sitting diagonally with me. I enjoy talking to him. He was shy at first, but when he felt comfortable, he couldn't stop talking. Without knowing how, Shownu joined the conversation and the atmosphere was cheerful.

I felt my phone vibrate again so I took a quick look. It was a number I didn't know. I looked up and noticed Jooheon, his cellphone in his hand, staring at me. You don't need a Ph.d to understand that it was him. I read his message.

''Why did you agree to come? ''

Argh, he wouldn't put this up again.

''You'd better ask your friends why they came for me when I had decided not to show up today. You could've stopped them also.''

''I would've stopped them if they had informed me. I only found out when we got out of the van and I realized it was your house. It was too late.''

''Well too bad.''

''Why had you decided to not come? ''

''It's none of your business.''

''I'm the one who told you not to come.''

''You still need me to answer your question or you can guess by yourself?''