Chapter 9

Me: Hey you! Do you want to die or what?? We're not dating! What are you saying?!

I had just shouted real loud. I stood up while dropping these words and everyone was looking at me, speechless. His words had insulted me greatly.

Me: Well, at least it is clear now.

I wanted to run away nearby. To go to the beach and lie down in the sand as if I was alone in the world. But I couldn't. I sat looking at the ground. Not that I was ashamed of what I had said, but I had said it in a way so that it looked like dating Jooheon was the worst thing that could've happened to me.

It must've been two o'clock in the morning when we decided to go sleeping. Jooheon left first again and I stayed with I.M a little longer.

When I entered the tent, I noticed that he had put the sleeping bags to the way they were the night before. I see... I had hit his man's pride I guess. I set myself as best as I could and tried to sleep. Obviously, cold ended up getting me and I was shivering even more than yesterday.

Jooheon: Will you be done soon?? What will it take for you to stop making noise like that?

Me: Sorry to disturb you mister because I'm cold. I'm not doing it on purpose, you know. If it pisses you off that much, just put your earbuds on or go in someone else's tent.

Jooheon: Why would I be the one to leave this tent? It's mine if you hadn't noticed.

Me: Good night.

Jooheon: You're upset that I've put the sleeping bags back to their rightful place?

I didn't answer and did my best to send heat throughout my body. As if I could really control that.

Jooheon: Oh, I see, you're ignoring me. Oh well.

He lied down again and put his head under the covers.

What a shitty mood.

*POV of Jooheon*

It was six in the morning. I couldn't sleep. Ha Neul was still fast asleep. It was a good thing, I think it had taken her a while to fall asleep. I approached slowly and sat right next to her. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I detailed her face carefully, I never really had the opportunity before. Against all odds, she was beautiful. I didn't like her, I almost hated her. Yet I had this annoying attraction to her. I wish we had slept like last night, except that it wasn't possible. After understanding clearly what she felt for me, I didn't see why I would do an effort for her. I wanted to lie down beside her and warm her up. I couldn't do it, but I could imagine it.

*POV of Ha Neul*

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling of the tent. Then, I turned my head to see if Jooheon was out and to my surprise, he was there, lying beside my sleeping bag, sleeping deeply. What was he doing there? I decided not to ask myself questions and went out. Shownu was busy preparing food. From what I could see, he was alone.

Me: The leader is preparing food for his kids, I said to him as a joke.

Shownu: I don't really have a choice, it's my job to take care of these little monsters, he replied, laughing.

Me: Want me to help you?

Shownu: I won't refuse, haha.

The guys literally woke up all at the same time. Fortunately, breakfast was all ready.

Wonho: So what shall we do today?

Hyungwon: We could go boating!

Me: Oh yeahhh!! I would love it!

Everyone was willing to go boating. I had never set foot on a boat, but the idea seemed awesome.

We walked for 25 minutes (I had been on every guys' backs during those 25 minutes, yes sir) before arriving at the port. Through the negotiations of our agency, we had booked a boat for the day. The weather was beautiful, the sun shone a thousand lights. We sat on the deck and were doing various games. Shownu made fun dances more than sexy dances and Jooheon amused himself by making aegyos. I couldn't help but find him cute. I got up and went to the front of the boat. The waves splashed me all over. I.M joined me and we began to laugh because of the splashing. He then became serious.

I.M: Hey, is there something going on between you and Jooheon?

What was this question again?

Me: I've already said it, there's nothing going on.

I.M: You slept next to each other.

Me: That was only because I was cold!!!! There was nothing serious there.

I.M: If you say so.

Me: Oh please, if you knew how exasperating this topic is. I will repeat it one last time to make sure you understood well: There's absolutely nothing between me and Jooheon. Nothing at all.

I.M: Yeah, okay.

Me: Maybe we should go back to see the others before we get wetter than we already are?

I.M: Haha yes, good idea.

Decidedly, this boat ride would remain engraved in my memory for a long time. For a first experience, it wasn't bad.

We went down and stopped eating at McDonald's. Since I didn't go there very often, it didn't really matter to eat unhealthy food.

We went back to the beach and we began the 25 minute walk.

And we were already leaving tomorrow... School would begin on Tuesday... and the intensive "training sessions" of my father as well. Formal auditions of the company were in three months. By then, my ankle was going to be healed and it would be the beginning of my dream. The guys will return to their new idol life which will be filled with TV show and live performances. I was already feeling lonely.

End of chapter 9! Don't forget to vote if you liked it^^ Thanks to follow the fiction:)

Gamsahabnida!