Chapter 17

I would have so wanted to hear what he had to say, but maybe it was not positive... I took things too seriously, that's clear. I continued my way towards the exit.

Wonho: Oh you came to join us!

Me: Yeah ...

Kihyun: Stop worrying Ha Neul. That girl, you got nothing to envy her.

Minhyuk: Yeah and for what we know of Jooheon she's not his type at all.

Me: I think he seems to enjoy her a lot.

I.M: Can we change the topic? I still have a song to sing with you.

Hyungwon: Ooh I don't want to miss this. Let's go.

Minhyuk: But when it's me, you don't give a damn, right?

Hyungwon: You, you're trying to be funny but you're not. That's the only difference.

We went back inside where Saejin was sitting next to Jooheon holding his arm. I felt a breath of nervousness take hold of me and as I.M always seemed to know when it happened to me, he dragged me in his arms to the screen. Gradually I realized that one of the best ways to calm me was physical contact. And I.M had discovered it even before I did. It soothed me instantly like magic.

I.M: Which one?

Me: I let you choose. And let's drop the duel, let's do it just for fun!

Shownu: Sing Boy In Luv! It's my fav. And it moves well.

I.M: Ok, it's not bad anyway.

I.M began the song and I continued with the parts of Jungkook and Rap Monster.

I.M: [...] appa

Me: appan daeche eotteoke

I.M: eomma

Me: hante gobaekhan geonji

I.M: pyeonji

Me: rado sseoya doelleonji

I.M: mwonji

Me: ni apeseo nan meonji, gwaenhi tiktikdaego ssikssikdaego jingjingdaege dwae, naneun jinjihande jjijilhage sibina geolge dwae,
mwonde singyeong sseuyeo da keun nal aero mandeureo,
geokkuro dwijibeulkkyeo, inyeoneul yeonineuro

With this song, I realize that rapping was really what I wanted to do.

I went back to sit at the table between I.M and Wonho.

Wonho: You were really great. We will have to come here more often. And next time, I'll sing with you Ha Neul.

Ha Neul: Haha, with pleasure.

Minhyuk: Hey wait, me too. Maybe it'll make me more interesting.

Hyungwon: Dream on.

2 minutes later, while we were in active discussion, our attention was diverted to Saejin.

Saejin: Jooheon, do a song with me !! Pleeaaasseeeee !! * Extreme aegyo*

Jooheon: Okay.

I don't want to see that. Deep down, I knew that I should drink more tonight. I'll get me some strong alcohol, drink my glass quickly, take another glass and it shouldn't be too bad if I hurry.

Me (when Jooheon and Saejin are gone): I'll get me a drink, I'll be right back.

Kihyun: Oh no, that's not true. I will formally forbid. Already you got a beer earlier, we won't make you drunk.