Chapter 15

He had stars in his eyes?

Me: Uh.. Maybe it was his mother? You guys don't talk to your parents often so he probably misses her a lot.

I highly doubt it has been his mother. Still, I would have liked it to be her, it would have been reassuring to me if you see what I mean.

I.M: Well, his mother went on vacation in the United States for two weeks and Jooheon doesn't have international calls on his phone. And who speaks to his mother every day like that tss.

Me: I.M, you know, there are people in life who truly love their parents, but you, you're an exception in evreyhting huh.

I.M: Argh c'mon, I love my parents too, what are you saying.

I didn't answer which ended the conversation about Jooheon's calls. That would still be the worst thing that he has already found another girl. But with the usual bad luck I have with guys, it wouldn't surprise me. But from Jooheon, maybe I would be surprised. Oh well, I don't know him so I can't say such things.

I got back to my cooking. A pleasant smell pervaded the room which made me appreciate even more the preparation. I.M remained quiet on his cell phone to play games that, let's be honest, really sucked.

When my father arrived, the table was already installed, the only thing that was left to do was to serve the dishes.

My dad: Oh, it smells good here. And that's good because I'm starving!

I served the plates and sat in my lap.

Me: Good appetite!

We took a first bite and obviously I.M pretended to find it disgusting and pretended to choke since it was so bad. For my taste, I thought my bulgogi was delicious.

My dad: My god Ha Neul, I will force you to cook more often if it's just as delicious.

Me: Thank you, whenever you want.

I.M: Well I think it lacks a little...

Me: Don't waste your breath, I know you like.

After dinner, they helped me to wash the dishes and to clean a little. We often ate all 3 like that since I.M got into my life. I don't remember the last time it has happened. We were all busy in our business I guess.

I.M: Hey Ha Neul, would you like to go out with the guys tonight? They miss you.

Me: Oh please stop. I have to study. I have no time to have fun before exams.

I.M: One evening, just one.

My dad: It's true that you've spent the week studying, enjoy yourself tonight and study tomorrow.

For my father to say that, I had to have a distinct lack of fun in my life. And well, one evening shouldn't hurt me.

Me: Okay. Where?

I.M: We're not sure yet.

Guys and their very organized plans. I understand why they need to have a woman with them.

I.M: Karaoke night, sounds good?

Me: Ohh it would be awesome!!

I.M: Alright, it's settled.

Okay, they never have any plans, but to find an activity in two seconds, they master it. I swear, every guy has a doctorate in this field. 7 guys, 1 proposed activity, everyone agrees, and no one protests. But if it would have been 7 girls... They wouldn't have time to go out since they would take forever to decide something.

After I got ready in a record time (30 minutes and I have not stopped eh) (Nah just kidding it took me 10 minutes and it's always the time it takes me.), I took the bus with I.M.

I.M: You'll see, I have SNSD in the blood. If I didn't look like a guy you wouldn't see the difference. Sunny and I have the same soul.

Me: Ah bah you'll see, if I were a guy I would have started with BTS. Me and My Rap one makes a boy.

I.M: You still have to catch up a but before you can compare yourself to him.

Me: Did you hear yourself talking about Sunny like that?

I.M: I'm gonna win man.

Me: Pff, I'll be the one to put you one.

We burst out laughing so hard that I had a stomach ache. This kind of delirium among friends, I'd never forget.

After embarking on another bus, we finally arrived at the karaoke place. I had never been in this kind of place before except once with my class 3 years ago. I didn't even have the chance to sing because there was this girl, damn she annoyed me, she monopolized the microphone. I think she has done half the songs alone. Tonight, it was time to make new memories.

I.M: So if I'm right, you're seeing Jooheon for the first time since last week?

Me: Yes... Why are you aski...

Minhyuk: Ha Neul, heyyy! Long time no see!

He gave me a quick hug and told me that 3 members would arrive a little later.

Am I the only one who thinks one week isn't so long? I didn't even see the week pass. Not that I wasn't happy to see them, but it's not like we hadn't seen each other for a month.

Kihyun and Hyungwon were already there. I went to greet them and we sat at a table waiting for the others.

Kihyun (turning to me and I.M): You want a beer friends? But only 1 not to become drunk.

He gave me a wink. What's this? He believes that with 3 or even 2 beers we are no longer able to walk straight and we kiss everyone in our path? I think the incident with Shownu will stick to my skin for a while.

Kihyun brought us each a beer.

Hyungwon: So Ha Neul, what's going on with Jooheon?

If I can get through this evening, I can accomplish anything in my life.

Me: There's nothing going on. We haven't talked for a week.

Minhyuk: What?? This isn't a good sign that. Why didn't you call him?

Me: I had other stuff to do...

Kihyun: Maybe Jooheon thinks you don't like him so he let go and...

I.M: Please guys, we're here to have fun and Jooheon will come later and everything will work out.

This guy is funny. He's the first to come up and to talk to me about it, but he tells the others to stop talking to me about this. He's possessive. Although this time he did the right thing.

We continue to talk and finally Shownu joined us. A few minutes later came Wonho. Only Jooheon was missing. I don't know why, but I suspected he would be the last to arrive.

I was back to the door so I couldn't see people entering the bar. However, when I saw the faces of Wonho, Minhyuk and Hyungwon become pale, I turned to see what had disturbed them.

End of chapter 15! We're already at the half of the fiction^^ Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote! I'll really try to uptade more often

Gamsahabnida!