Chapter 16

Looking back, I saw Jooheon and a girl following behind. Je voulais qu'elle était sa sœur ou son cousin. I know, the problem is that he has no sister. Although a cousin is entirely plausible. I just wonder why he would have broughther to our evening. And in addition, she was so ugly...

No it's not true, she is prettier than me damn. But she looks like a barbie then no, no jealousy. If I'm to be beautiful, but because of plastic surgery, I prefer to stay with my poor self.

All the guys seemed uncomfortable for me. Thank you to help the mood. They arrived at the table, Jooheon was all smiles. A cousin he hadn't seen for a long time maybe?

Jooheon: Hi!

I.M: Wow Jooheon, you're looking good tonight.

Jooheon: More than ever.

Wonho: And who's that person with you?

Jooheon: Ah! Guys, this is Saejin.

She smiled at us and bowed slightly. She reeked of hypocrisy.

Minhyuk: Hello Saejin, I'm Minhyuk, nice to meet you. I'm single.

I feel that I won't be very present in this evening. They all drooled looking at her cleavage and there's me, who kept my "I don't care" face. I wasn't like that usually. I was rather sociable and friendly kind. With her, I wasn't sure. Maybe the fact that she accompanies Jooheon bothered me a tad much.

Have they ever kissed? Who did she think she was? Help me, I'm becoming one of those bad girls who bitches the other girls because she's jealous and, oh, I'll go to the bathroom to clear my head.

Me: Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom two minutes.

I.M: Oh I'll go with you!

Kihyun: To do what?

Dirty minded perverse.

I.M: To do what you think we will do, what do you think?

Saejin: Aww you go out together? You are too cute.

What an annoying voice. How does she manage to speak so acute? It smells fake fake fake lalala (short song that I just invented).

Wait, she just said that we were dating ??

Me: Stop bullshitting. You don't even know us. Come I.M.

I.M: Oh yeah.

Hyungwon (muttering to Shownu): What's up with her?

Shownu (responding in the same way to Hyungwon): You think she likes to see a girl she doesn't know with Jooheon?

Hyungwon: Oh yeah, I feel her.

I went to the bathroom with I.M. I was easily irritable now that she was there (as I was already a little before she arrives). I wondered if it wouldn't be better for me to leave. I would surely have more opportunities to go out with the guys.

I.M: Okay now relax.

Me: You saw her at least? She looks like a whore...

I.M: Shh. Don't finish your sentence.

He puts his hand over my mouth to stop me from continuing.

I.M: She does have a disparaging look, but it doesn't allow you to use degrading words when you talk about her. You said earlier that she didn't know us, but you don't know her either.