Chapter 13

When I got home, I walked (rather crawled) to my room and went to bed directly. My head was spinning in all directions. I had one of those crazy nights. And well... I had drunk quite a lot. I barely knew where I was. My father came to tuck me and I think he wished me a goodnight. Well it's probably what he said.

The next afternoon, I returned to the agency to have a real class this time with Jae. I had a strong hangover. During the bus ride, I received a message from Kihyun telling me to join them in the small lounge when I arrive. My father probably told them I was going to go to the agency.

Minhyuk: Yo yo yo Ha Neul!

Me: Hey... I replied, without much enthusiasm.

Minhyuk: Come join us!

Me: That's what I was about to do.

He smiled and took me by the arm to drag me to the living room. Everyone was talking about I don't know what, but as soon as they saw me, each of them stopped talking. I sat on a chair and let out a long sigh.

I.M: So the hangover isn't too hard?

Me: Shut up I.M.

I knew he had said that to laugh and I knew he wouldn't take me seriously anyway.

Hyungwon: It was such a crazy night, with everything we saw you drinking and everything and...

Wonho: Hyungwon. We don't want the details, okay.

Wonho looked at him with big eyes like "shut your mouth or I'll hit you". They seemed to hide things. They were acting all weird, except Jooheon who seemed not to give a damn. He didn't even point the tip of his nose last night. Well, it didn't change much for me anyway...

Minhyuk: And you remember many things related to yesterday?

Me: Nothing. Not even a single memory. But what did I drink to be so banged up.

Kihyun: Oh, hard liquor. You see the kind.

Me: Ah okay. I hope I haven't annoyed you too much because god knows how drunk people can be.

They all had a little embarrassed laugh.

Me: Why do you laugh like that? I did something wrong yesterday? In the end I was annoying?

Shownu: No no you weren't annoying.

They all quickly turned to him. He put his hand behind his neck, hanging his head.

Me: Well why do you act all weird? I want to know!

Jooheon: I want to know too because by the face you're doing, you're almost disturbing.

Jooheon finally spoke after being silent since my arrival.

Kihyun: It's nothing serious, it's just that nobody had expected this and it has marked us. I'm sure she would never have done that if she had been sober.

Wonho: That's clear. Since she was under the influence of alcohol we understand, but still...

They had been discussing among themselves without paying attention to me and Jooheon. There was still an uneasiness between me and him, however, the situation gradually relieved it. We didn't have the head to put our grudges on the table.

Me: What did I do??? What have I done that I wouldn't have if I'd been sober ?? I will end up discovering it one day or another. C'mon say it!

Minhyuk: Let's say you were in love with Shownu yesterday...

Me: I was in love with Shownu? You mean..?

I.M: You got up to kiss him intensely like that.

Hyungwon: And it took a long time, right? Every time I looked, you were still there kissing each other, continued Hyungwon, which earned him a violent slap from Kihyun.

I think there are no words to describe how much my eyes were wide open at this time. Me? Kissing Shownu? Oh shit, what else? What's the use of having kissed him if I can't remember?

Jooheon stood up and looked at me a few seconds before leaving. His eyes reflected how he was disappointed. It's not like we were dating or else. The other guys didn't seem surprised by his attitude. I didn't know what to think, why was I here today already? Because I honestly don't remember. Shownu tried to get my attention by moving his hands.

Shownu: You should join him. He tries to act like he hates you, but basically I think he fell in love with you. And I don't blame you for yesterday, I even enjoyed the experience, but only as an experience. Go girl.

Lord, if I had known that I would have an afternoon that challenging, I would have stayed home. Jooheon who loves me? Stop making me laugh please.

Me: You don't mind if I leave?

They all had the same bright smile and made me sign to leave quickly to join him.

I'll never be done with him. The most important thing now was to find him. Where could he have gone? I realized that I didn't know him at all actually. I asked several people on my way if they had seen him. Then finally, someone told me he had seen him taking the stairs up to the roof. Obviously. How is it? He had already planned that I would join up there and suddenly we kiss and go out together? So cliche. Well, I had to hurry.

When I arrived on the roof, I saw him trying to observe the city which we had a great view from here. I approached slowly. I knew he could hear me, but he didn't turn around. I placed myself next to him and looked at the stunning view I had in front of my eyes. After a few minutes, I decided to break the silence.

Me: Do you come here often?

He took around ten seconds before answering.

Jooheon: It happens sometimes.

Me: Gotta say that it's really beautiful here.

Jooheon: You just came to tell me about a view?

He wasn't in a good mood... What a good time to discuss.

Me: Actually, I don't know why I came. Whenever I talk to you, in the end, I realize that I shouldn't have started the discussion.

Jooheon: And why is that?

Me: Because it always ends badly.

He did nothing of it and approached me until I could feel his soft breath on my face. If he knew how long I've been waiting for this moment. I avoided his gaze lest it ruins everything. He brought his face even closer and our lips touched.

End of chapter 13! Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote, I love to read your comments, it's always funny to see your reactions^^

Gamsahabnida!