Chapter 4

Jooheon: What do you want for God's sake? he repeated, seeing that I wasn't answering.

I didn't know what to say really. Why had I followed him? No, it wasn't to apologize even though I was going to take the opportunity to do so. The sooner I do it, the sooner it'll be over.

Me: I would just like to talk to you 2 minutes. In a quiet and pleasant atmosphere if possible.

Jooheon: Talk to me about what?

I forced myself somehow to be nice, but he did nothing of it and kept this cold and distant tone.

Me: I.M wanted me to apologize to you. I haven't really understood why, but I will. For him, not for you.

Jooheon: Why bother apologize if you don't have the right intentions.

Me: I'm just trying to understand why I have to apologize to you and you don't. I haven't been the only one saying inappropriate things, right?

He turned his head to look elsewhere. What was the problem?

Me: Okay, I'm sorry.

Jooheon: I don't need your empty words. What you think of me doesn't affect me. Seriously, I don't give a damn. But what you said made me feel like a bad person, and this without knowing me; I hated it.

He turned and left me in the lurch. Rather than fix the problem, I think I made it worse. I gave him the impression of being a bad person... What had I said? He exaggerates too much. He had a big head, it was obvious.

Well, do I return to the kitchen or do I go for a walk? I had nothing more to do here now that I had a week off. And I should enjoy it for fun since school was starting next week. I won't have time between school and "courses" that my father forced me to take.

I stopped at the door of a practice room and observed the trainees practicing a choreography. Maybe one day it'll be me.

After several minutes, I headed to the exit. Arriving at the entrance, I saw the members of Monsta X passing one by one through the door. The last to go was Kihyun. He spotted me at the last minute and he stepped back.

Kihyun: Hey Ha Neul. This weekend, we'll go camping and we were wondering if you wanted to come. This will be our only holiday not filmed so we said that it was now or never to take you with us! Anyway, think about it and come back to me with that later. I have to go, we perform in two hours. See ya!

Me: Goodbye.

What had happened? He invited me camping? I don't know if I should go. But if there was I.M, it could be fun.

Tuesday and Wednesday passed without me going back to the agency. I still had a life outside. Finally, I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home with friends. I finally felt like I was really relaxing. Thursday, I told myself that I should talk to Kihyun so I decided to go to the agency with my father.

They were busy in a room. I sat on a chair in the hall and put on my headphones. What was better than music to make time pass faster.

I didn't know how long I stayed there, but one thing was sure, I fell asleep. And I had a rather rude awakening indeed.

I slowly opened my eyes while trying to sit properly on the chair when I noticed, a few centimeters away from my face, Hyungwon's face.

Hyungwon: Oh yeah, she really has a scar on her eyebrow.

Excuse me?

I.M: I told you so. And I'm the crazy guy who did it.

Why did I.M tell him this story? If it wasn't that Hyungwon was still in my personal space and that he didn't seem to realize that I was awake, I would've preferred I.M to shut his mouth.

Me: Can someone tell me what's going on? Not that I don't like to admire your beauty, Hyungwon, but you take a lot of space inside my very own personal space right now.

He drew back and apologized immediately. I could forgive him. What's the point of him being so handsome otherwise?

I'm joking, I'm joking.

Me: Do you mind if I ask for what occasion you have decided to examine my face with a magnifying glass?

Hyungwon: Well we didn't have a magnifying glass.

*Facepalm*

Me: I know Hyungwon, it was a joke.

Hyungwon: Oh okay, haha, I didn't understand. And I still don't get it actually.

I.M: It's okay. Ha Neul, have you made your decision about the camping?

Me: Yeah, I wanted to talk to Kihyun about it.

I.M: No need to say it specifically to him you know. We can pass the message.

At this time, Hyungwon gave me a nod and smiled, then headed to who knows where. I smiled back and returned my attention to I.M.

Me: I know, but I want to tell him myself. He asked me to come back to him with that, not to pass the message.

I.M: What does it change?

Me: For me it changes something.

I.M: Ok that's good. Go find him.

Me: It would be nice to know where he is first.

I.M: I think he went to the training room with Wonho and Shownu.

Shownu! I think it's time that we get to know each other better, if you know what I mean.

Me: Okay thanks. See ya.

I.M: See you.

I wondered if Shownu would be happy to see me. I have to say he was the one with whom I had spent the least time. OH MY GOD. I had never spoken to him. What a shame. To say that I spoke more often with Jooheon than with him. Come on, I had time to catch up with him.

Oh no. And if he wasn't as I imagined? I was overthinking. He was going to be the way he is, that's it.

I went down to the training room and looked through the window of the door if they were there. I saw Wonho trying to lift weights. I lingered on his muscles that contracted and relaxed. Wow.

I raised my eyes more on the side where I noticed Shownu and Kihyun laughing. They didn't seem to work out, these two. I pulled the door and went in. They turned their eyes towards me. Wonho and Kihyun greeted me cheerfully. Shownu did nothing but smile. He seemed shy. HE WAS TOO CUTE.

I felt like a fan or perhaps more like a groupie. I seriously had to stop being so excited inside when I thought about him or saw him. Kihyun beckoned me to approach and so I did.

Kihyun: You can sit down.

I nodded and sat comfortably.

Wonho: Wanna work out?

Me: Not really haha.

Kihyun: Then why did you come?

Me: About the camping, hum, I'll come.

Kihyun: Great! We're leaving on Friday in the afternoon. Be ready by then.

Kihyun was really friendly. I liked him.

Me: Okay perfect!

Kihyun: I told I.M to send you the list of things you should bring.

Me: Alright.

I got up and said goodbye to the boys. I would've stayed longer (Shownu hadn't even spoken to me), but I had to go see my father. I pushed the door to exit when someone pulled it to enter. I fell face first and fell on the person in front of me. Then we both fell on the ground. Somewhat stunned, I didn't think to get up immediately.

?: Hey! You'll move or you'll spend the day laying on me?

This situation seemed strangely familiar.

End of chapter 4! Hope you liked it^^ Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote:)

Gamsahabnida!