Chapter 30 [END]

Jooheon: Show them what you can do. It's now or never.

Hyungwon: Technically, she could try again next year so your "never" has no real meaning in your sentence.

Jooheon: I haven't asked for your opinion.

Each Monsta X's members came to support me and encourage me. It was about to be my turn. My nerves were sharp, but with friends like them, I felt confident. I could do it. I was going to get there. It was my destiny. I believed it hard as iron. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I never thought I'd be there with these seven guys, but now that I was there, I didn't want to change anything.

Woman: Number 97, you can come.

Me: Oh lord, it's my turn.

Kihyun: You're going to slay everything, we're all here because we know that you are going to dazzle their figure. If we were ashamed of you and didn't believe in your talent, we wouldn't have come.

They did a group hug. I was uncomfortably stuck in the center, but that motivated me and gave me energy. Then they stepped back to let me enter the room. Before entering, I looked at every single one of them looking at me with the same paternal gaze into each of their eyes. This little girl they had trained was now one step closer to the world of adults. They all had this proud smile to see me finally get to where my dream begins.

All the members: FIGHTING!

I nod in a joyful expression and passed through the door.

The lady closed it and I found myself in front of a camera and several people sitting who were only waiting for my performance. First, I introduced myself and answered their questions, and then I started my performance after their signal.

In a sense, Jooheon was right. It was now or never.

----------------------------------------

I was sitting on one of the many couches in the lounge reserved for "insiders" as I called it when this adventure began, in the first chapter. Surrounded by my friends, we were chatting about everything and nothing. I constantly thought about the way I had made to be here right now.

For two weeks now I had passed the auditions. The results would come out in a week. I couldn't wait any longer. This wait was real torture. Luckily, I was able to spend much time with the boys, who had changed my mind almost every day.

Minhyuk came into the room breathless.

Minhyuk: I just got back from you know who's office. They have it.

It sounds like some little fishy stuff. The rest would probably be thrilling, but the show on TV was much more interesting.

Kihyun: And what does it say?

They looked at each other, nodding and returned to their previous occupations.

When it was time to eat, they stopped for a moment before leaving the living room. They hesitated on something. I couldn't say what. It happened between I.M and Jooheon.

I.M: No, it's you who should.

Jooheon: No, it's you.

I.M: No, you.

Jooheon: No, you.

Me: Um, can I know what's going on?

Jooheon and I.M: Stay out of this.

Me: Okay...

I stepped back and continued watching them bickering. Finally, Shownu ended the situation.