The Angel

Beeeeep. Beeeep. Beeeeep.

Sehun smacked the annoying alarm clock and flopped on his stomach. His ears were still ringing and his whole body ached. He assumed that it was most likely due to the fact that after dinner last night, the hyungs decided that they should let loose at a nearby arcade. They said that they'll just play for a few minutes and leave, but that didn't happen. They were there for 3 hours. Three whole hours.

When they got home, Sehun plopped down on the bed and fell asleep immediately, with his shoes still on.

With his face currently buried in his pillow, Sehun tried to get at least another 10 minutes of shut eye. Mhmmmm. He breathed in the warmth of his bed, waiting for his eyes to close and –

Wait....

He felt something missing from his side.

There was nothing there.

There were no familiar slender arms around his waist. The warmth he had grown accustomed to was not there and the realization was enough to wake him up. Eyes wide open now, Sehun snapped his head towards the other side of the bed – Luhan's side.

It was empty.

Where did he go? Sehun looked around the room, and then it hit him. Luhan was probably at school, preparing for his event.

Speaking of event...Sehun read the time on the alarm clock and jumped out of bed – 11:30.

Luhan's event starts at noon, and he was going to be late. Oh great. Just great.

Sprinting to the entrance of the school, Sehun's jaws dropped when he saw the massive line that started from the courtyard all the way to the school's entrance.What is going on?

Knowing that the girls would skin him alive if he cut through the line to see what the commotion was about, Sehun opted to stand and wait in line.

Sehun checked his watch – ten minutes passed. He groaned. This is going to take forever –

"Attention! Attention! We're sorry about the long wait, but we didn't think this many people would show up, so we're trying our best to get you all in to meet with your angel," Hongki, the leader of Team B, announced with his megaphone.

Another person from Team B started handing out what looked like pink tickets to everyone, and when Sehun got one, he nearly choked on his saliva.

The pink paper wasn't a ticket but rather a sort of schedule. It had all the events that was going on today with the times included and also a price next to each event. Scanning the prices, he groaned because it got more and more expensive as the day progressed. And judging from how the other girls seemed unfazed by this matter, Sehun concluded that Luhan's admirers were really rich, or at least highly devoted.

He fumbled in his pocket, praying that he didn't forget his wallet. Whew, found it. He took it out and checked the amount of cash he had in it and immediately frowned. He looked back at the pink sheet and doing quick mental math, Sehun realized he could only afford to participate in two events. Sehun shook his head and looked ahead – the line only moving about a yard length since he got here. The things I do for him...

------ 12:00 – 2:00 ------ Photo & Autograph Session

Thirty minutes in line and Sehun was close to snapping at anyone who was so unlucky enough to come near him. The fact that the girls behind him were whispering, "Why is he here? Doesn't he see Luhan enough?" only worsen his mood. He wanted to turn around and make it clear that No, he does not see Luhan enough, but decided that it would only give him a headache if he was to argue with the girls. Instead, he stared ahead, arms folded across his chest, with an irritated expression.