The Prick

"Sehun-ah, look!"

"Oh the sea...wow," Sehun replied, not even trying to hide his lack of enthusiasm this time. Luhan, however, didn't seem to notice Sehun's tone, continuing to stare in awe at the passing picturesque scenery as the van they were in sped through the outskirts of Seoul, taking them to their destination.

It was Friday evening, and the music club members were making their way towards the base camp of their MT. The lodge they had rented for the weekend was located in a rural area near the mountains, about 2 hours away from the university, and since they were a large group, they had to rent five vans, but thankfully, the money they raised was able to cover all the costs.

The ride started out fine with everyone being mutually excited for the trip – Luhan especially. The older boy, sitting in the back seat of the van next to Sehun, near the window, kept pointing out various things –

"Ooohh! We're on a bridge! It's so high!"

"Look! A fish market!"

"Wow! Look at that building!"

"Lotte World! Sehun-ah! We should go there one day!"

"Sehun-ah!"

"Sehun, look!"

At first it was cute, seeing Luhan all giddy, but after an hour or so, everyone in their van was growing tired of the overly eager boy. Sehun assumed that the only reason the others didn't tell Luhan to shut up was because they didn't want to hurt his feelings, and they probably thought that Sehun would lash out at them for telling his boyfriend to keep his mouth shut. Normally, this would be true, but as of right now, Sehun was silently praying that someone had the courage to tell Luhan to stop pointing out every single thing he saw.

If I hear "Sehun-ah, look!" again, I swear I'm going to

"Sehun-ah! Look!" Luhan pointed towards the herd of sheep lazily resting on the grass as the van passed through a rural area containing multiple animal farms. "They're so white and fluffy!" The older boy grinned, face pressed against the window, eyes transfixed at the fluffy creatures.

Sehun mentally cursed his boyfriend for looking so adorable – making it impossible for him to do anything but respond with a short "Mhm."

"We're here!" The member that was driving announced as he turned into an area with large two story lodges lining both sides. There was plenty of space between each of the lodges, allowing for more privacy. From the looks of the vans parked in front of the first few lodges, other groups have also decided to gather this weekend. This should be interesting.

Driving past the buildings, Sehun spotted a hiking trail (around the same time Luhan excitedly exclaimed, "Oooo! We can go hiking!")

They finally stopped in front of the last lodge, and Luhan practically jumped out the car and ran towards the front door, not even bothering to get his bag from the trunk. Moments like these, Sehun wondered how Luhan could still argue that he was the more responsible one of the two.

With Luhan's duffel bag slung over his shoulder, Sehun reached out to grab his own bag when one of his team member came up from behind him and asked, "Sehun, you ready to have some fun?"

Sehun scoffed. "Yeah, sure."

"Come on, it'll be a blast." The guy grinned before reaching over to pop open the red cooler, revealing the bottles. Sehun's eyes widened.

"That's a lot of alcohol."

"Yeah! What's a MT without alcohol?"

"A sober one."