The Polaroids

One week before Valentine's.....

"SEHUNNNN HELP MEEEEE!" Chanyeol half demanded and half begged.

Sehun sighed and spun his chair around to glare at Chanyeol who, for the past hour, was tossing and turning on his bed, complaining about his dilemma.

"Hyung, just do whatever you feel like doing. Baekhyun hyung loves you for you. You can put it in a trash bag and Baekhyun hyung would still say yes."

Chanyeol snorts. "A trash bag? Isn't that too big?"

Sehun pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm not telling you to put his ring in a trash bag, hyung. I was just making a point."

"I don't need your points, maknae! Just tell me something I can actually do!" Chanyeol shouted, clearly agitated with Sehun's lack of enthusiasm.

Sehun shook his head and walked over to sit next to his useless hyung. "Hyung, again, I can't help you. I've never proposed. I wouldn't know the perfect way to do it – actually, I don't think that exists."

Chanyeol sat up and huffed, face dejected. "Well, what would you do if you were in my shoes? How would you propose to Luhan hyung?"

P-propose? Propose to Luhan?

Sehun shifted a bit, taken aback by the sudden statement. How would he propose to Luhan?..... Would he even propose?

Sehun shook his head. One thing at a time.

"What are some ideas you have?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol switched his sitting position so that he was now sitting cross-legged, facing Sehun. "I was thinking....maybe I'll stuff it in his favorite teddy bear. The one I got for him on our first date."

Sehun rolled his eyes. He can't be serious. "No hyung. He loves that bear. He wouldn't want to rip it up."

"How about I put the ring under his pillow?"

Sehun had to try hard not to laugh in Chanyeol's face. "What are you? The ring fairy? Why would you put it under his pillow?"

Chanyeol shrugged and lowered his head. "Because I thought it was cool? No one hides the ring under a pillow."

"There's a reason why no one does that," Sehun said, patting Chanyeol's back. "I don't really know much about being romantic, but I'm sure that Baekhyun hyung wouldn't find his engagement ring being under his pillow very romantic. It's sort of lazy."

Chanyeol groaned. "But I wanted something original. Something no one has done."

"Well, Valentine's a week away, you'll have time...By the way, where are you planning on doing this?"

"At our elementary school – where we first met," Chanyeol said with a shy smile. "That part is easy. I always had a feeling I would ask him to marry me where it all started."

Sehun chuckled. "Hyung, you're so sappy sometimes."

"Yahh!" Chanyeol argued with a flushed face. "You know soon enough how I'm feeling! Just you wait!"

Sehun grinned. "Maybe, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon --" Swoosh.

The bedroom door swung opened and Luhan came in, a big smile on his face and a stick of cotton candy in his hands. Chanyeol's eyes widened immediately.

"Oh Chanyeol, hey." Luhan tore off a piece of the fluffy sweetness and put it in his mouth. He walked over to where the two were sitting. "Sehun-ah, why didn't you answer your phone?"