The Winners

"Okay, the winner of the competition and will therefore be exempt from washing the dishes is........."

Everyone held their breaths.

"TEAM B! Congrat–" The club president was interrupted by the enthusiastic screams of Team B.

"YESSSSS!!! WE WONNNN!!!! YAYYYY!"

"I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT!"

"NO DIRTY DISHES!!"

"YEAH BABY!! TEAM B ALL THE WAY!"

Team B continued to rejoice, jumping and pumping their fists as Team A looked on, disappointment evident on their faces.

"Cheer up, guys. We did a good job. The concert was amazing," the president said, trying her best to comfort her team. They nodded and turned their attention back to Team B, who were still in celebratory mode.

Sehun's eyes were trained on an overly happy someone who was jumping up and down, ears becoming increasingly red. He smiled, thinking hey maybe losing isn't so bad

But that smile quickly disappeared when Hongki pulled Luhan into a tight hug.

"WE DID IT!!! LUHAN! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!" Hongki joyously shouted, hugging the said boy again.

Sehun watched on, trying his best not to scowl. He knows they're just teammates who are happy that they've won, but if Hongki doesn't release his boyfriend soon, he will gladly storm over there and separate them himself.

Luhan playfully smacked Hongki's arm and said, "No, it wasn't just me! We all worked together!"

Hongki laughed and released Luhan (about time!). "You're absolutely right." Hongki then proceeded to hug the nearest member next to him. In fact, the whole team was hugging one another, smiling and praising each other for a job well done.

This went on for a few minutes, making it seem as though Team B had completely forgotten that Team A was still in the room.

The president cleared her throat. "Ahem." Team B stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards her.

"We just want to congratulate you guys. Great job." She smiled and started clapping. The rest of Team A followed her example and clapped, congratulating the others on their win.

"Thanks. You guys also did great," Hongki acknowledged as he walked over and shook the president's hand. A few Team A members went over and hugged the Team B members. Sehun was making his way across the room when a beaming Luhan suddenly popped up in front of him, grabbing his hand, immediately linking their fingers.

"Sehun-ah!" He squeezed Sehun's hand, face looking like he was ready to burst.

Sehun grinned because he knew that look. It's the look Luhan gives him whenever he really wants to kiss him but can't because there were too many people around.

Sehun squeezed Luhan's hand in return. "Congratulations, Bambi."

"We couldn't have done it without your help, Sehun-ah. Thanks."

"Hey, don't say that out loud! They–" Sehun gestured towards his teammates, "–don't know that I helped you guys and I would like to keep it that way."

Luhan giggled before leaning in so that only Sehun could hear him. "Ohh okay. Gotcha." He gave Sehun a quick wink, causing the younger to chuckle. Real subtle, Bambi. Real subtle.

"HEY EVERYBODY, PARTY AT MY HOUSE!" Hongki hollered, which resulted in thunderous cheers from the crowd – from everyone except Sehun.

Honestly, Sehun wasn't much of a party guy, but judging from the excitement radiating from his boyfriend's face, he was going to this party.