Coins and Cotton Candy - BaekYeol

When Baekhyun woke up this morning and found red rose petals all over his side of the bed, he knew it was finally Valentine's Day – one of his favorite holidays. About an hour ago, he had heard Chanyeol leave the room, and he knew then that the boy was getting his surprise ready. But he had no idea that he would wake up to find his pillow completely covered in rose petals because instead of simply handing him the bouquet, Chanyeol had decided to decorate their entire bed, leaving a huge messy pile on Baekhyun's side. Oh Yeollie.

He picked up a petal, and turned to his side, where his boyfriend was sound asleep. Baekhyun's heart started beating rapidly at the sight of Chanyeol with curly hair sticking out in every direction, wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a smiling giraffe on it. Baekhyun had gotten him the shirt last weekend, and right now he decided that it was an excellent choice because his boyfriend's slightly muscular biceps were exposed, and they looked scrumptious. He wanted to reach out and touch those arms (maybe bite it a little), but thought better of it. I'll do that later, but first..

Baekhyun quietly made his way out of bed, careful not to wake Chanyeol. He walked over to their closet and got the necessary items.

Ten minutes later.....

"Yeollieee," Baekhyun cooed. From his spot at the foot of the bed, Baekhyun could see Chanyeol slightly stirring."Wake up sleepyhead."

Chanyeol opened his eyes, squeezing them shut as soon as the light hits. "Uhhh," he groaned.

"Yeollie." Come on wake up!

Chanyeol, after realizing that Baekhyun was not next to him, sat up immediately and his eyes widened when he saw what was in front of him. "Uhhhh...Baek?"

There standing in front of the bed was Baekhyun, wearing nothing but his white briefs. This normally wouldn't surprise Chanyeol because Baekhyun does like to sleep in just his underwear sometimes.

No, it wasn't that.

The shock was due to the set of white wings Baekhyun had on – Luhan's wings (they kept it ever since the competition).

That and the plastic bow and arrow Baekhyun had in his hand. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes, causing Baekhyun to giggle.

"Uhh Baek, why are you --"

Shoots.

A plastic arrow hits Chanyeol in the head.

"It's Mr. Cupid," Baekhyun declared with his signature sass.

Before Chanyeol could mutter another word, Baekhyun hopped on the bed, picked up the arrow, and aimed it at Chanyeol again. Shoots.

"Bam." Baekhyun grinned as the arrow made contact with Chanyeol's chest. "You're mine. Now fall in love with me."

Finally over the shock, Chanyeol grinned and caught on to his boyfriend's cupid role play. "I already am."

Baek smiled. "Good! Keep loving me then." Putting his bow aside, he climbed onto Chanyeol's lap and snuggled the boy.

"I don't plan on stopping," Chanyeol said, wrapping his arms tightly around his Cupid.

And for the second time this morning, Baekhyun wanted to bite his boyfriend's arms. Gahhh Baek focus! But they're so – focus!

"Happy Valentine's Day," Baekhyun said, turning his attention away from Chanyeol's biceps and towards his face.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Baek." Chanyeol smiled and pulled him closer. Gaahhhh they're so muscular.