The Sick

Sehun had just gotten off of work (his boss had let him go early) and was on the train when he got a call from Baekhyun. As soon as he pressed the green talk button, he half regretted it because Baekhyun was practically screeching on the other end. He had to put the phone away from his ear to actually hear what his hyung was screaming about.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY AREN'T YOU HERE YET?!"

Sehun sighed. "Hyung, calm down. I'm on the train. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"TEN MINUTES?!"

"Yes. Why are you screaming? Is something wro – did something happen to Luhan hyung?!"

Sehun's heart started racing at the thought of something happening to his boyfriend. Baekhyun wouldn't call him if nothing was wrong.

Baekhyun, sensing Sehun's worry, took a deep breath. "Luhan hyung is fine. He's not hurt."

Sehun lets out a relieved sigh. "Then why were you yelling?"

"Because he's being hit on. You need to get here pronto!"

"By who? And I can't get there any faster than the train permits."

"URGH! Just get your over here! Yeollie and I will do what we can." Baekhyun hung up after that, leaving Sehun confused as to what he meant by that last statement.

There were quite a few people when Sehun finally arrived at the ice rink. When he got close to the ice skates rental booth, he spotted Jinho skating close to the side. "Hey Jinho."

"Oh Sehun. Hey." Jinho skated closer to him. "What took you so long?"

"The train was running late. Why are you skating alone? Where are the others?"

Jinho tilted his head to the side, gesturing towards something on the other side of the rink. Sehun looked over and -

What are they..... doing?

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were holding hands, skating in circles around Luhan - they were basically trapping him inside their arms.

"Uhh.."

"Exactly," Jinho said, shaking his head. "They wouldn't let him out."

"My hyungs are weird," Sehun stated matter-of-factly. "I'll go get my skates."

He came back with a pair and was sitting on the bench, tying his laces, when Luhan spotted him from between Baekyeol's arms.

"Sehun-ah!" The older one shouted, sounding more than happy to see Sehun.

Sehun, done with tying the laces on his skates, stood up and waved at the boy.

Baekyeol, upon seeing Sehun, released Luhan from their impenetrable self-made barrier. The older boy quickly skated over.

Sehun resisted the urge to laugh because it looked like Luhan was skating away from his kidnappers.

"Sehun-ah! Save me," Luhan said when he got out of the rink, immediately hugging Sehun. "They wouldn't let me out of their circle!"

"Hyung, we were protecting you," Chanyeol said.

"From what?" Luhan asked, eyebrows knitted together.

"From the big bad wolf hoping to get a taste of Bambi," Baekhyun answered, and Sehun thought he was kidding, but the seriousness in his expression told him otherwise.

"What wolf? I was skating with Jinho before you two came and took me away," Luhan said, putting his hands on his hips. Jinho? What's wrong with Jinho? Sehun looked at the couple, wondering why they were fussing over Jinho.