The Feelings

"You what?!" Sehun snapped, causing the others to scurry out the room, leaving only him, a terrified Hongki, and the president. "Spit it out," Sehun demanded, patience no longer a possibility.

"I-I a-accidentally –"

"Pushed me into a ditch," Luhan completed as he walked in through the front door, hair tousled and clothes covered in dirt. Aside from small cuts on his hands and two cuts on his face, Luhan looked fine. Sehun's heart suddenly felt lighter, and he was able to breathe easily again because Luhan came back in onepiece.

Hongki, however, looked absolutely mortified. He dropped down on his knees. "Sehun, I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I-I didn't think he would roll!"

Roll? Sehun turned to look at Hongki. "What do you mean roll –"

"Nothing. Everything is fine. I'm fine. Hongki get up. It's not that serious." Luhan came over and pulled the said boy up.

"But you were limping!" Hongki protested.

"Limping?" Sehun whirled on Luhan, eyes scanning his boyfriend's legs.

Luhan scratched his head while shooting nervous glances between the two. "About that.....I was only pretending to limp so you would buy me ice cream...Sorry."

Hongki had his mouth wide open, shocked at the revelation, while Sehun merely rolled his eyes, too familiar with his boyfriend's tricks to get people to buy him whatever he wanted.

"Y-you were pretending? What?! I thought Sehun was going to kill me if he found out I broke his boyfriend! Do you know how scared I was?!" Hongki shrieked, slightly hysterical given the circumstances.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Hongki, you're being dramatic. Sehun wouldn't kill you. Am I right, Sehun?"

Sehun doesn't answer. Hongki had his mouth wide open again, and Sehun could see the terror in his eyes returning. Not hearing a response, Luhan glared at him. "Sehun!"

"Okay. Fine. I wouldn't kill you," Sehun assured the scared vice president. Kill being the keyword. No, he would never go as far as killing someone, but he wouldn't shy away from knocking someone out though – especially someone who hurt Luhan.

"See?" Luhan smiled widely at Hongki, who made a small garbled sound before plopping down on the couch, his expression dazed. "Now would you guys excuse me, I really need to take a shower."

Sehun grabbed his hand before he could leave. "Not before I get a proper look at you."

With one hand still holding Luhan's, Sehun reached out his free hand and brought his boyfriend's face closer for inspection. Luhan's eyes widened, a faint blush creeping on his face. Sehun ignored that and looked at the cuts. Thankfully, it wasn't deep, but it was still slightly bleeding.

"I brought along a first aid kit in case something happens," the president stated. Sehun felt Luhan's hand, the hand that was holding on to his, stiffen as she approached them.

"You're always prepared," Hongki said with a small smile. Luhan made a small noise that sounded like a snort, seemingly unimpressed.

"It doesn't look bad. You should rub some antibiotic ointment on it before putting on band aids," she suggested when she came up behind Sehun, eyes also surveying Luhan's cuts.

Sehun swore he saw Luhan's eyes darken as he looked at her.

"I also brought my first aid kit," Luhan said flatly.

Sehun quirked a brow. "You don't have a first aid kit."

Luhan quickly glared at him and stated in an offended tone, "Well, I could always buy one."