The New Guy

"Here you go." Luhan handed the guy the cup, their fingers accidentally brushing for a split second. "Enjoy."

"Thanks." He took a seat at the table nearest to the order counter. He sat facing Luhan.

Baekhyun immediately came over, dirty towel in hand, and asked the guy, "Sir, can you move to that clean table over there?" He pointed at a table near the windows (furthest away from Luhan). "This table's dirty."

Luhan raised his eyebrow at the younger boy, confused as to why Baekhyun was telling the customer to move when he saw the boy cleaned the table a few minutes ago.

"It doesn't look dirty..." The guy inspected the table, swiping his finger across the wooden top.

Baekhyun flashed him a wide smile, one that Chanyeol recognized as the kind that Baekhyun would give him before he smacked him. "But it is. So please move over there. Thanks."

Before the guy could say anything else, Baekhyun ushered him over to the other table. "Enjoy your drink." Baekhyun, who smiled like he did some sort of good deed, walked away; leaving the guy, Luhan, and Chanyeol speechless.

"Who is that?" Baekhyun asked when he went behind the counter to stand next to Luhan.

"Huh? Oh him. He's the guy that also wanted to buy Sehun's guitar that day at the mall. Can't believe we're meeting again."

"Hm." Baekhyun looked towards the guy, who was trying his best to ignore Baekhyun's piercing gaze. "Interesting."

"What's interesting?"

"Baek smells trouble," Chanyeol said when he came around to mop the floor behind the counter.

"Trouble?" Luhan asked.

Chanyeol shrugged. "He probably thinks you two might get in a fight. Round two maybe?"

"That's silly. He's not here to get back at me. He's here for coffee."

"But he's staying for something else," Baekhyun muttered. "Someone else actually."

"Huh?" Luhan looked back at the guy, who was drinking his frappuccino while reading something on his phone. "What do you mean?"

Baekhyun forced his eyes away from the stranger, his face suddenly cheery. He chirped, "Nothing. Sehun is going to be here soon. And I can't wait to see our lovely maknae."

He started emptying the cash register, singing MBLAQ's "Run" while he did so, leaving Luhan and Chanyeol utterly lost at his change in mood.

"Bad boy. You better run, run, run, run."

Joon, who came from the back after taking out the trash, eyed Baekhyun curiously. "Why is Baekhyun singing? Although it is a good song..."

"He's probably exhausted," Chanyeol answered, while Baekhyun continued to sing.

Joon gave Baekhyun a pat on the back. "It's okay, Baekhyun. You all can go home now. Enjoy the rest of your night."

"But we still have one more customer," Luhan said, gesturing towards the stranger near the windows.

"Ah. Didn't see him there.. Well someone has to tell him we're closing."

"I'll do it," Luhan volunteered. He was about to walk around the counter when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist.

"But Sehun isn't here yet!"

"So? He's probably running late and what does Sehun have to do with me telling the guy to leave?"