The Repression

Honestly, Luhan can't believe any of this is actually happening – one minute he's feeling down about his date with Sehun, the next, he's stepping into Kwon Min Kye's private studio, which is quite possibly the most awe-inspiring place he's ever been in.

The whole room was massive with a floor to ceiling window that overlooked Cheongdam, a wealthy part of Seoul. There was this intimidating yet breathtaking crystal chandelier that resembled stalactites located in the center of room. The walls were painted black and white in an assortment of patterns, all different according to various sections of the studio. Luhan and Jinho were currently standing near the entrance of the studio, where the walls were painted in a checkered pattern. The furniture followed the same scheme – black, white or a mixture of both. In certain parts of the studio, Luhan could see life-size photos of some of Kwon Min Kye's greatest works hanging against the wall, all of which demanded immediate attention. And Luhan would have rushed over to admire the photos if it weren't for the fact that he's so embarrassingly nervous, he can't even move – the fear of accidentally breaking something was a tad bit overwhelming.

The female secretary that had let them in cleared her throat. "Please make yourself comfortable. Mr. Kwon is currently finishing up some business matters. He'll join you when he's done."

When the lady left, Luhan whirled around to face Jinho. "We're meeting him!?"

Jinho smiled. "Who better to give a tour of the studio than the owner himself?"

Rendered speechless, Luhan simply stared at Jinho with his mouth slightly open. Is this even real? He's not really going to meet the famed photographer is he? Can't be possible. How can he –

"Hyung, this is real. You're really going to meet him," Jinho said, grinning as he lifted his hand to brush the underside of Luhan's chin. "Might want to close your mouth now or you'll be stuck like that when he actually gets here."

Luhan quickly pursed his lips, which caused Jinho to laugh. "Cute," Jinho coughed. He smiled when Luhan scowled at him. "Just stating the truth," he said with shrug.

Luhan's eyes followed Jinho as the younger one walked further into the studio as if he's not afraid of possibly upsetting the owner by entering without any sort of accompaniment. Luhan was about to demand that Jinho get back to where he was when the door behind him opened and in walked the man he's only seen in magazines and documentaries.

"Hello there," the man greeted along with a charming smile. The man was slightly chubby and looks to be in his early fifties, but Luhan knew that he was turning sixty-five later this year.

"H-Hello," Luhan stuttered, immediately bowing to the man. He could already feel his palms getting clammy from just being in the presence of the man. How was he going to last the entire time?

"Uncle Min! Nice to see you're still healthy and looking younger than ever," Jinho said when he came up behind Luhan.

Uncle Min??

Luhan shot Jinho a surprised look, silently questioning him as to why he was calling the famous photographer uncle. Jinho simply smiled at Luhan before he turned his attention to the man, who was quietly observing the pair.

"Ah Jinnie," Min Kye said before he pulled Jinho in for a hug. "Haven't seen you in years. How is everything?"

"Fantastic." Jinho turned to where Luhan was standing, completely speechless, and tugged him over. "This is my friend Luhan."

Luhan immediately bowed again and introduced himself, even though it wasn't necessary now that Jinho did the introductions. But the old photographer didn't mind because he chuckled and gave Luhan a small pat.