The Mark

"Sehun-ah, are you feeling better?" Luhan asked once he crawled into bed beside Sehun.

"Yeah. Since you weren't here, I got plenty of rest --"

Luhan frowned and flipped to his side, his back facing Sehun.

"Kidding! I was joking. Come onnn." Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan. "I didn't mean it."

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Luhan asked sarcastically. "Because that was all you did yesterday." He pushed Sehun's arms away and huffed. "Good night Sehun."

Sehun chuckled and pulled him closer, his back flushed against his boyfriend's chest. "I'm sorry," Sehun said softly, lips brushing his ear. "I'm sorry I was a boring patient... But I'm better now. Promise that I'm more exciting when I'm healthy."

Luhan gulped. He knew what Sehun meant by "more exciting" and his cheeks burned from the fact. Don't give in. Don't give in. You can do this!

"Good night Sehun," he repeated, doing his best to ignore the fact that Sehun was dangerously close and his body was reacting against his will.

"Oh it will be," Sehun whispered in his ear and Luhan could almost hear the smirk forming on Sehun's face. He wanted to push Sehun away, but when he felt familiar hands suddenly fondling him underneath his shirt, Luhan remained still. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip, trying his best not to make embarrassing noises. Aisssshhhhhh! Why are his hands so warm?! This isn't fair!

"I missed you," Sehun admitted, lips just barely touching the side of Luhan's face. Luhan's eyes snapped open, his heart racing a mile a minute because did he just say he missed me?

"Yes, you were a bit bothersome when you wouldn't let me sleep --" Grrrr. "But when you weren't here, it annoyed me even more. I hated not having you next to me, staring at me, when I woke up. I hated having to eat without you fighting me for the spoon. The whole day I just felt........ lonely." Oh.

Sehun pressed his lips against Luhan's cheek. "I'm sorry about cursing at you last night," he said in between kisses.

Luhan sighed. "I-it's okay. I'm sorry about waking you up just to check your temperature."

"Every 15 minutes," Sehun added, grinning.

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

Sehun chuckled, the sound sending shivers down Luhan's spine. After a few more minutes of Sehun pressing soft kisses down the side of Luhan's face, Luhan's eyelids started drooping – Sehun's kisses lulling him to sleep.

"Hey. Heyyy. You can't go to sleep," Sehun said, no longer kissing Luhan when he realized that he was slowly putting him to sleep.

"Why not?" Luhan mumbled, eyes closed.

"Because we're in the middle of something!"

"Of what?"

"You know....that."

"That?"

Sehun groaned from behind him. "D-don't you need any.....charging?"

Luhan smiled and slowly opened his eyes. "Nope. I'm good." He pretended to scoot away from Sehun.

Sehun growled and held him tighter. "Well, don't you think you should keep your charger happy? Considering the many times you need charging."

"I've never thought of that actually.....Sehun-ah?"

"Yeah??" Sehun's voice suddenly perking up, his face leaning over Luhan's, ready to hear whatever it was Luhan wanted to tell him. Well isn't someone feeling eager.. This should be fun.