The Indecency

After the first few uncomfortable minutes of Baekyeol giving Jinho the evil eye and Luhan being oblivious to everything, Sehun couldn't be more thankful when the pair eventually got over it (whatever it was) and went back to being themselves – which really meant playing around with Luhan.

Sehun watched as they splashed around with the older boy, none of them caring that the other guests were looking at them funny (judging them). When Baekhyun decided to imitate an overbearing koala bear and attach himself to Chanyeol's bare back, the other guests got up and left, all looking highly disgruntled. A few of them were probably cursing at Baekyeol for being so disruptive and inappropriate and Sehun couldn't blame them.

The image of a Baekhyun clinging on to a Chanyeol would surely ruin anyone's day.

"They're not the shy type are they?" Jinho asked.

Sehun shook his head."No. Definitely not."

He prayed that Baekyeol would continue to keep their bottom halves underwater.

Sehun frowned when he overheard Baekhyun asking Luhan to get on top of him, to see if Chanyeol could handle both of their weights. What is wrong with those two?

To his relief, Luhan refused. Thank goodness.

"They're rather close to Luhan hyung," Jinho stated, his eyes also glued on the trio. Luhan was busy trying to push Baekhyun off of Chanyeol, repeatedly telling them that they looked indecent. The couple merely laughed and swam away with a red face Luhan following right behind.

"You have no idea. If Luhan wasn't legally an adult, they would adopt him – that's how much they love him."

Jinho smiled. "That's understandable."

Sehun turned around to look at his friend, eyebrows furrowed. With his heart beating a tad faster, Sehun had no idea how he was supposed to respond to that.What did he mean by that?

Jinho, noticing the uneasy look Sehun was giving him, cleared his throat. "Well, I think I'm done here. I'm going to the steam room. See you, Sehun."

"Wait. I'll join you."

He went over to Luhan and told him that he was going to the steam room with Jinho. Luhan had given him a little pout, so Sehun asked if he wanted to join, but the boy declined, stating that he didn't like the stuffiness of the steam room. Upon hearing that Sehun was going to leave, Baekyeol came over and suggested that they go to the bigger pool with the water slides. Luhan quickly agreed, his pout replaced with an eager smile.

Normally, Sehun would warn Baekyeol that if anything happened to Luhan, he'll be after their heads, but since he felt that they should already know that, he left the trio with a simple wave and made his way to the private steam area with Jinho.

He wanted to take this opportunity to have a little talk with Jinho. Hopefully, this goes well.

******

Jinho didn't know when it happened, but he no longer felt at ease around Sehun. Being alone with his friend no longer felt like before. The carefree innocence of simply enjoying each other's company had disappeared.

It was replaced by something much darker – guilt.

All Jinho felt whenever he was with the other boy was guilt, guilt, guilt.

Sometimes he asked himself why he felt that way towards Sehun, but the answer was always the same. Luhan.

Being with Sehun reminded him of Luhan. It's sick and twisted, but it was how he saw them. That's was how he thought of them. They were connected – can't have one without the other. When he's with Sehun, the thought is like a thorn in his side, pricking him, nagging him that what he was feeling was wrong. On the other hand, when he's with Luhan, the thought becomes this mind numbing ache he knew he couldn't suppress no matter what he does.