The Video

When Sehun got home, he didn't head straight for the stairs, instead he calmly walked into the living room, where he knew someone would be waiting for him.

He wasn't wrong.

A pair of baby blue socks with polka dots was sticking out from the couch's armrest, and Sehun smirked because he knew who those belong to.

Sehun cleared his throat and declared, "I'm home."

He waited for the feet wearing those socks to shuffle around, and eventually the owner's face will be revealed.

But nothing happened. Strange.

Sehun walked over to the front of the couch and – Wow. Really?

It was only 11:20 and his boyfriend was asleep on the couch. Squatting down to be eye level with his sleeping other half, Sehun bit his lip because ughhh why is he so darn cute? The older boy was sleeping with his mouth slightly open, his hands cushioning his face, and his cell phone tucked in the pocket of his pajama shirt. And to top it off, Luhan was wearing pajamas that matched his socks.

Exploding in cuteness was something Luhan excelled in.

Sehun stared at Luhan for a while, thinking that the older boy must have had a busy day trying to keep his mind off of him. When Luhan suddenly pouted in his sleep, Sehun resisted the urge to pinch him. He studied Luhan's face and realized that Luhan looked exhausted, which was funny because even though he was the one that worked all day, his boyfriend looked more tired out. Was it that tiring without me?

Deciding that he should get Luhan to bed now, Sehun gently lifted the sleeping boy into his arms and headed for the stairs.

"Sehun-ah."

"YAHH!!" Sehun hollered, nearly tripping when his boyfriend suddenly looped his arms around his neck. "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T DROP YOU!"

Luhan, now looking strangely awake, giggled. "Hey."

Sehun sighed. "Hey to you too."

He was midway up the stairs when he realized that he was still carrying Luhan. "Yah. Why am I still carrying you? You're clearly awake."

Luhan smiled and swung his legs playfully. "I was never asleep."

"Wha – Yahh! Get down. I'm not carrying you anymore." Sehun placed Luhan down on the step in front of him and stepped over him, making his way upstairs. "Since you weren't asleep, I assume you can walk up the stairs just fine."

"Sehun-ahhhhh," Luhan called from behind him, clearly still sitting on the step.

Sehun turned around and Luhan looks up at him, eyes twinkling (probably thinking that Sehun was going to come back down and pick him up). "Lu. No."

"Come on." Luhan brought his fists to his cheeks and – don't tell me he's going to – "Bbuing bbuing."

Sehun clutched the back of his neck dramatically (like in the dramas). "Why? Why is this happening to me?" He closed his eyes and pretended to be in deep agonizing thoughts.

When he opened them, Luhan looked up at him expectantly. Sehun, be strong. Don't fall for that. Don't!

Sehun puts on his poker face. "Stop taking aegyo lessons from Baekhyun hyung. Chanyeol hyung may fall for that sort of stuff, but I won't." Not if I could help it.

Sehun turned and walked away. He can hear Luhan grumble something along the line of it being Tao who taught him, not Baekhyun. Nonetheless, Luhan followed him into their room, and Sehun smirked when he saw the disappointment on Luhan's face.