The Storm

"I'm home," Sehun announced when he stepped inside with his shoes wet and his closed umbrella dripping on the floor.

As Sehun takes off his shoes, he could hear Baekhyun's voice coming from the living room – he sounded panicked.

"Please tell me Luhan hyung is with --" Baekhyun ran into the hallway, and stopped when he spotted Sehun, and only Sehun. "You..."

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun. "No. Why would he be with me?"

Baekhyun's eyes nervously darted around the hallway, and he frowned. Eventually, he took a deep breath and an apprehensive step back.

"B-because Luhan hyung isn't h-home yet." He took another small step back.

Sehun stood there for a few seconds, his mind still trying to connect what Baekhyun just said and the fact that his boyfriend hadn't appeared, grinning and ready to tackle Sehun with a hug like he always did.

Luhan's not here?

Sehun's eyes widened. Lu's not here.

"What?! Why isn't he home yet?!" Sehun asked, voice loud and completely worried.

"That's what I wanted to ask you!" Baekhyun shouted back, equally as worried.

The other boys stepped into the hallway, probably because they heard Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Where did he go today?" Baekhyun asked.

Sehun instantly felt a chill course through his entire body. He knew something was going to happen when Luhan had told him his plans last night. He felt it. But this morning before he went to work, Luhan had assured him that he was going to be fine and that he would definitely bring his umbrella. And after kissing his boyfriend, he left for work, feeling better about the situation, ignoring the nagging feeling that still lingered. And now that this is happening, now that Luhan wasn't here, Sehun cursed himself for not going with his instinct and telling Luhan to stay.

"H-he went to some museum an hour away..."

"By himself? Or did he go with somebody?" Xiumin asked.

With Jinho.

Sehun's eyes met Baekhyun's and he knew immediately the older boy was going to freak out when he answered, but there was no point in keeping it from him either.

"With Jinho."

Baekhyun swallowed. "J-Jinho?"

Chanyeol eyed his boyfriend nervously, afraid that he might explode. When Baekhyun started trembling, something that usually happens when Baekhyun was suppressing his anger, his hand reached out to soothe his boyfriend. "Later Baek. Luhan hyung comes first."

"I'm going to get him," Sehun said, bending down to put his shoes back on. But before he could get his left foot firmly in the shoe, Lay, who stood closest to him, grabbed his arm. Sehun looked up at him, confused.

"The main roads are all closed, Sehun. There's no way you can get there. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo looked at him apologetically.

"WHAT?! THE ROADS ARE CLOSED?!"

"Yes. They just shut them down because of the flooding," Tao answered.

Sehun simply looked into all of his hyungs' eyes, hoping that they were lying and that this was some stupid joke. When he sensed nothing but sympathy and concern coming forth from them, he released a pained groan. This can't be happening!

But it was and Sehun was quickly realizing that if the roads were closed then Luhan was stuck. And if Luhan was stuck then he can't make it home. And if Luhan can't make it home, he'll stay somewhere for the night. And if he stayed somewhere for the night then.....