The Restless

The first thing Sehun saw in the morning was Luhan's beautiful face smiling at him and Sehun automatically smiled back. He loves waking up to find Luhan right next to him. It was his favorite scene to wake up to. The only thing that makes waking up in the morning worthwhile.

"Morning Sehun-ah," Luhan greeted, his grip tightening around Sehun's waist. The older boy was grinning from ear to ear. What's he so happy about?

"Morning." Sehun peeked behind him to see if the others were awake. And seeing that they were still out, he turned his attention back to his boyfriend and held him tighter, taking this opportunity to breathe in Luhan. But instead of smelling like all things sweet, his boyfriend smelled like.......fresh linen?

"Did you sleep well?" the older one asked while mussing Sehun's hair.

"Yeah. You?"

"Eh. It was alright."

Sehun scoffed. "Just alright?"

Luhan nodded, fingers still tangling with Sehun's hair. "Why? Was I supposed to sleep better with you next to me?"

"Duh. That is the reason why you came to my room."

"Was it?"

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yes, Bambi. It was."

Luhann shrugged. "If you say so."

Sehun cupped his face. "Don't act all innocent now. You were the one that snuck in last night, claiming you couldn't sleep."

Luhan giggled. "That was because it was cold in the other room."

"Well you could have just gotten a blanket. No need to come into another room, more specifically my room."

"It was dark so I didn't know where I was going exactly. I was only following this strange warmth that somehow led me to your room and under your covers." The older one beamed. "I guess your heat was calling out to me and I couldn't do anything but follow."

And Sehun laughed real hard at that. "You're embarrassing."

The older one suddenly frowned. "I'm serious."

Sehun stopped and looked at him, wondering if the older one was playing with him or not, but seeing the seriousness of Luhan's expression, Sehun decided that it was best to play along. "Right. Sorry. My heat was guiding you to me, so that was how you ended up sleeping with me. Got it."

Luhan raised his eyebrow. "Are you being sarcastic?" Sehun laughed again. "Yah! Don't make fun of me!" He pouted.

Sehun gave Luhan a very tight hug because that was how he handled a pouty Luhan. "Why are you so cute in the morning?"

Luhan scoffed. "I'm cute 24/7."

Sehun chuckled. "365 days a year?"

"Nope. 364. I have one day off. Can't be cute year round – it's exhausting."

"Lies. You're effortlessly cute."

Luhan's cheeks tinged pink, and Sehun smiled because Luhan had just proven his statement.

"You're so cheesy, Sehun-ah." He buried his face in Sehun's chest to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Blame it on being with you."

"So you're cheesy because you're dating me?" Luhan mumbled in the fabric of Sehun's shirt.

"Yeah. That's the only possible explanation because I was never this way before you came along. I was the cool guy that didn't care much about anything. Ice Man Sehun."