The Stalker

"Lu."

"No."

"Lu."

"Nooo."

"Lu."

"Five more minutes," Luhan said, quickly burying his face in his pillow.

"You said that ten minutes ago. Now get up." Sehun tugged his arms, turned him over and pulled him up despite his whining. Luhan kept his eyes shut because maybe then Sehun would let him go back to sleep. Maybe Sehun would find his sleepy face adorable and --

Sehun gently smacked his face. "Wake up. Now."

Or not.

"You can wake up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, but can't even open your eyes for the first day of school? Why is that?"

"Easy – there aren't any presents at school."

Sehun sighed, smacking his face again.

"Yahh!" Luhan's eyes popped up, immediately shooting Sehun a dirty look. "There are better ways to wake me up you know."

Sehun shrugged. "This works fine." He turned to get off the bed, but Luhan leaned forward and pulled him back.

"You can't just hit me and expect me to let you go," Luhan said, mischief in his eyes.

"I didn't hit you. It was more like light tapping."

"Your hand came into contact with my face – it's hitting."

"With love."

Luhan rolled his eyes. "You are going to get it."

With arms wrapped tightly around Sehun's torso, Luhan pressed his face against Sehun's back, breathing Sehun in. Sehun stiffen at first, afraid of what Luhan might do, but he soon relax when he realized that Luhan wasn't going to hit him or worse, bite him.

Originally, Luhan had wanted to punish Sehun for waking him up, but couldn't bring himself to do so when he knew Sehun was just being a good boyfriend by waking him up for classes. It was the first day of school, which meant he couldn't spend all morning playing with his boyfriend, no matter how much he wanted to. So he ended up wrapping his arms tighter around Sehun, trying to savor the moment.

"You have work today?" Luhan asked, voice soft.

Though he knew the answer, he asked because he was hoping Sehun would miraculously decide to skip out on work today, so that he could spend more time with him.

"Yeah, you know I do." Sehun turned his head to try and see what Luhan was doing behind his back. "What are you doing?"

"Charging."

"What?"

"You're my charger."

"And what does that mean?"

"That means that hugging you keeps me energized – enough to last the whole day." Hopefully.

"Oh. I see," Sehun said, voice slightly strained. Luhan could tell Sehun was trying not to laugh. Why did I say that out loud?

When Sehun shifted his position, to try to get Luhan to face him, the older boy buried his face further into the back of Sehun's shirt, refusing to let Sehun see him. It's simply too embarrassing.

"Since when did I become your human charger?"

"Since you let me hug you whenever I want, now stop moving around," Luhan hissed when Sehun kept struggling against his hold. "I'll be done soon." I have to get a whole day's worth!