The Forgotten

"I hate this! Why are we the ones cleaning up?" Chen complained as he waited for a palm tree to deflate, his eyes darting between Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were overseeing the cleanup process.

"Because you live here," Baekhyun answered as he pointed towards the chairs. "Kyungsoo, handle that please."

"I will not. You do it."

"But you're better at it," Chanyeol reasoned. Kyungsoo stared at him for a second before he shook his head and threw a cup at the taller boy's head, resulting in an "Ouch!" from Chanyeol and bursts of laughter from the others.

"Do that again and I'll smash your favorite plates," Baekhyun threatened.

"Oh yeah?" Kyungsoo walked towards him slowly. "I like to see you try."

Everyone gasped, all eyes on the two. Even Kris had stopped what he was doing to watch what was happening.

"You think I wouldn't?" Baekhyun questioned, stepping up to face Kyungsoo.

"Oooooo," came the response from the spectators.

"Chanyeol, you might want to step in and save your fiance before it gets out of hand," Kyungsoo said.

"Oooooo."

"Kai, if you still want a roommate, I suggest you take him now," Baekhyun said, clearly not losing to Kyungsoo with the threats.

"Ooo--"

"YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" Luhan shouted as he stormed outside, running straight towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Judging from the brilliant smile he had on, Luhan had no idea what he just interrupted.

Sehun, who was better at the assessing his surroundings, immediately rushed forward to try and grab Luhan before he got close to the two, but he was too late. Luhan was already there, his arms around both boys.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stopped glaring at each other and turned to look at an ecstatic Luhan, who was going on about how awesome the party was.

"This really was the best birthday party ever! And I really can't believe you did all of this for me. Thank you thank you! I love you guys," Luhan said, squeezing the other boys in for a three way hug.

Everyone stared wide-eyed as Luhan released Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, both no longer hostile, just slightly dazed at the turn of events.

"The magic of Luhan," Tao whispered with awe.

Chanyeol and Kai, who were on edge throughout the exchange, let out a sigh of relief.

Oblivious, Luhan smiled and told the pair, "You don't have to clean up. I'll do it. It's the least I can do."

"But hyung, we can't let you do that! It's your birthday," Kyungsoo and Baekhyun protested at the same time.

Luhan shook his head and wiggled his index finger at the two. "My birthday was yesterday." He tapped his watch. "It's already past midnight."

"But hyung, you can't clean all of this by yourself," Kyungsoo said, concern in his eyes. Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

"Who says I'm doing it alone? I have Sehun."

"Yah!"

"What?" Luhan turned to look at Sehun, puzzled.

"Why am I the only one helping you?" Sehun asked, ignoring the pleased expressions on his hyungs' faces.

"Because you're my other half, now grab a trash bag," Luhan stated nonchalantly.

"I can't believe this," Sehun muttered under his breath as Lay handed him a bag.