1 - The Bad News

"I can't leave her here" Robin said, a lot of sadness in his voice.
"What" Regina asked, confused.
Zelena was watching them, a big smile on her lips, as she was enjoying the situation.
"Do you want to tell her ? Or should I ?"
Regina frowned, and her heart was beating faster in her chest.
"Tell me what ?"
But Robin stayed quiet, staring at his true love with scared and sad eyes.
"Robin ?" Regina asked in a broken voice.
"She's pregnant"
At this moment, Regina's heart broke in a million pieces.
"No" Emma gasped, surprised.
Lilith raised an eyebrow. Even if she didn't know Regina, she felt sorry for her.
"What ?" Regina asked with tears in her voice.
And this made Zelena laugh. But Regina didn't react, she just turned around and left the apartment.
"Don't move" Emma said to Zelena.
"Why ?" Zelena asked in her fake innocent voice. "I'm just a bit thirsty" she said walking to the kitchen, a hand on her stomach.
Robin took a deep breath and followed Regina outside.
"Dad ? What's going on?" Emma could heard a little voice coming from the other room.
But before Roland could leave the room, Emma was at the door.
"Hey Roland" she said, crouching in front of the little boy. "Do you remember me ?"
"Yes, you're Emma" he said, staring at Emma with puffy red eyes, making the blonde realise he just woken up. "Where is my dad ?"
"Euh he's outside. With your mom, they have to talk about stuffs." She lied. "But hey you know what ? You can stay here and watch the TV, okay ?"
The little boy nodded and turned around to the bed. Emma stood up and turned around to leave the room.
"So" Lily said. "I suppose he is Robin Hood's son. And her ?" She asked, pointing to the red-haired woman. "Who is she ?"
"The Wicked Witch" Emma said in a sigh.
"Of course she is" Lily said.
Emma looked at Zelena who was drinking a tea, and then at Regina who was in the corridor.
"She's pregnant" Regina said in a broken voice. "She really wants to do everything to destroy me."
"I'm sorry" Robin said in a sad voice.
Regina looked at him, her eyes and cheeks were wet because of the tears.
"It's not your fault. She played with us. All of us."
Robin sighted.
"I need a drink"
"Yeah me too" Regina said with a sad laugh. She raised her eyes and looked at Emma. "I'll call Taylor. We'll need her car."
Suddenly, Zelena raised her eyes and gaze at Regina with concerned look.
"Wait, do you really need to call her ?"
"Yes" Regina responded with an aggressive voice. "There is not enough place in her bug for a travel to Storybrooke."
Then she turned around and left the room, followed by Robin. Confused, Lilith looked at Emma.
"Who's Taylor?"
"Their little sister"