35 - Lost

Taylor, or at least the woman who took her appearance stop the horse next to the group. Everyone was standing there, waiting for their return. So when the women get off of the horse, Regina ran toward the woman who claimed to be her sister, and hugged her tightly.
"Thanks god you're okay" she said.
"Don't worry" the woman said. "I can handle a horse."
They pulled away, and Regina looked her in the eyes.
"Taylor are you alright?"
"Yes" the woman said a bit upset. "I'm perfectly fine."
"Hey calm down, I'm just asking" Regina said with a smile.
"Yes, I know. I'm just a bit tired."
"It's getting late" Arthur said. "I think we will make camp here."
"I'll cast a protection spell around us." Regina announced.
As the fake Taylor was walking away, Regina was about to move but Lily grabbed her arm.
"Wait" she said in a low voice.
"What?" Regina asked in the same way.
"Something is wrong with Taylor"
Regina raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"
"She's acting strangely. And when I kissed her, or when I'm around her, I feel nothing."
A bit panicked, Regina looked at her "little sister", who was talking with Selena and Elsa.
"Did you let her alone?" Regina asked.
"Yes, to look for you. When I came back to her, she wasn't the same. I don't know what happened, but this woman is definitely not Taylor."

Taylor slowly woke up. She had a big headache, and, a hand put on her head, she looked around her. She was in a kind of little cave, and there were iron bars at the only entrance. Taylor took a deep breath. She had a lot of difficulties to breathe, just like if there wasn't enough oxygen in the cave. Then she realised it wasn't the oxygen, but the dark magic. She slowly stood up, and walked toward the bars. But the second she touched them, a protection spell casted on the bars made her fly away. Her back hit the wall, and she fell down on her stomach. She winced in pain, and slowly stood up. Once she was stable on her feet, she extended her hands toward the bars, and her hands started glowing. A black magic started to appear on the bars, but what Taylor was doing didn't seem to work.
"Oh come on !" She mumbled. "My sisters are the Wicked Witch of the west and the Evil Queen. I can do it."
Her palms started to glow again, and this time the dark magic around the bars disappeared. Carefully, Taylor approached the bars. Then, when she noticed the magic was gone, she opened the door and left her prison cell.

"Are you kidding me?" Selena exclaimed. "How can you forget such a thing?"
The fake Taylor slowly shook her head, trying to hide a fake laugh.
"A lot of things happened" she said. "And I'm sure he's tired of our stories" she said turning her head to look at Lancelot.
"Oh not at all" he said with a big smile. "I want to know everything that happened in your life."
"Fine"
"Oh and something else to show you how nice she is. When she sees someone wearing one of her shirts in the street, she asks her driver to stop the car so she can meet this person."
"I'm not surprised" Lancelot said. "When she was little, she always gave something to the beggars we met, even if we didn't have a lot of money or food."
"Yep that's me" the woman said. "How pathetic" she mumbled in a low voice, so Selena and Lancelot couldn't hear her.

Taylor quickly walked up the stairs, and arrived in an other cave. In this one, there were a bed, a table, and other stuffs showing that someone was living here. Quickly, she ran toward the door, and ran outside in the forest. She ran as fast as she could, not knowing where she was, or where to go, under the stars and a full moon.

Lily sat down next to her fake girlfriend, while Selena was still talking to Lancelot.
"Where is the necklace?" She asked.
"What necklace?" The woman asked.
"The one Regina gave you yesterday" Lily said.
The woman shrugged.
"I don't know" she said, faking to look for the object. "Maybe... Maybe I lost it in the forest. Do you think she would be upset?"
"Oh no, I don't think so."
Suddenly, she pushed the woman on her face, and she fell on her back. Lily stood up an grabbed a sword, then pointed it at the woman's neck. Everyone was now looking at them, totally shocked. Zelena quickly ran toward them, but Regina grabbed her arm to stop her, and extended her other arm to stop Lancelot and Selena, who were about to help the woman.
"No wait!" Regina said.
"Who are you?" Lily asked aggressively.
"What are you talking about?" The woman asked, with a fake scared voice.
"I know Taylor. Regina didn't give her any necklace, it was me, and it was this morning. Plus, I feel nothing when I'm with you, or when I kiss you. You're not Taylor. So who are you?"
As Arthur was approaching, the fake fear on the woman's face disappeared, and was replaced by an evil smirk.
"Congratulations, you're the first person who unmasks me"
"No" Arthur gasped.
The woman turned her head to look at the King.
"Hello Arthur. Did you miss me ?"
The woman started to be covered by a black smoke, and when it disappeared she had her real appearance.
"Morgan" Arthur said.