4 - The Dragon

Taylor was walking through the streets, a bit upset.
"Where is she ?" She mumbled for herself.
She was following her sister, but she had suddenly lost her. And she really didn't like it. Regina was up to something, and she had to know what. Because even if she had decided to trust her sister, she knew her so well she could tell when she was about to do something bad. She continued to walk, quickly, meeting some people who greeted her with a warm smile. She just responded with a nod, and continued to walk, and suddenly stopped at a corner of a street. Regina was there, on the other side of the street, sitting on a bench at a bus stop. And she wasn't alone. She was talking with a woman, and Taylor's heart started to beat faster when she recognised Lilith. Taylor frowned. Even if she couldn't hear them, she could tell the conversation wasn't really friendly. Lily seemed upset, a bit angry, and Regina amused.
What is she doing ? Taylor though.
But suddenly, Regina stood up and grabbed Lily's hand. She took a knife and made a cut on her hand. Taylor opened her mouth in surprise, as Lily was screaming out of pain.
"Are you out of your mind ?" Taylor could hear Lily screaming with pain.
Regina said something Taylor couldn't hear, and then disappeared in a purple smoke, letting Lily alone at the bus stop. Taylor took a deep breath, and ran toward her.
"Lily ?" She called in a worried voice. "Are you alright ?"
Lily quickly turned her head to face her, and Taylor gasped in horror and surprise, taking some steps backwards. Lily's eyes, which were brown, were now yellow, and her face was changing on something really terrifying. She started to become bigger, changing completely, and the beast she became gave a cry as its snout was pointing up to the sky. Taylor was so scared she couldn't move. She had seen some beasts in her life, but she has never faced a dragon. The creature seemed to be uncontrollable, and some fire escaped from its mouth. Then it stretched out its wings and started to fly, and its tail hit Taylor on her face. She fell on her back, and quickly turned on her stomach to watch the dragon flying away. Breathless and a bit scared, she slowly stood up, trying to ignore the pain. She took her phone and called one of the only people who could give her some answers.
"David ?" She asked worriedly when someone finally answered.
"Taylor? What's going on? Is everything okay ?"
"Not really. I need some answers about Regina. She's up to something, I don't know what."
"Look I'm driving right now. I'll pass you Mary Margaret."
Taylor could hear a little noise, and then a female voice.
"Taylor?" Mary Margaret said. "What's going on?"
"Do you have an idea of what Regina's doing? Does she have some plans or something else ?"
"No, I don't think so" Mary Margaret said. "I mean, except for the Author "
Taylor frowned. She didn't have any idea about what she was talking about.
"What author ?" She asked confusedly.
"She didn't tell you, did she ?" Mary Margaret said after a moment of silence.
"No, she didn't tell me anything."
Taylor stared at the ground, a bit upset, as she could hear Mary Margaret sigh.
"She wanted to find the author of the magical story book, the one that belongs to Henry, to ask him if he could write her a happy ending. But when we found him, we found out that he couldn't do anything in this world, because Emma is the one who gave us our happy endings here. So he needs her blood to write a new story, but as you know, villains don't get happy endings. So he needs Emma filled with darkness to gave villains an happy ending."
Taylor frowned a little. Now everything seemed clear.
"And after what happened with Lily, she is the one who got Emma's darkness. That's why she needed her blood."
"Wait. You saw Lily ?"
Taylor slowly nodded.
"Yeah, and she just turned into a dragon."
Suddenly, she heard a terrible brake noise.
"Yeah I can see that" Mary Margaret said in surprise.
"Lily?" Taylor could hear a woman exclaiming at the same time.
"I'm sorry" Mary Margaret said. "I have to go."
Then she hung up the phone.
Taylor took a deep breath. Her sister wanted an author to write her a happy ending. But why ? She already had friends, a family, a man she loved. But there was someone else. Zelena. At the thought, Taylor sighed and started to run to the hospital.