29 - For Something Special

Zelena was sitting on a chair in the corridor, and she was playing with her hair when someone made her jump.
"What are you doing?" She heard her little sister's voice.
She turned her head to look at Taylor, and opened her mouth in shock. She was wearing a wonderful silver ball grown. Her shoulders were naked, a piece of embroidered fabric was wrapping the top of her arms and the top of her torso. The sleeves of the dress were made in a transparent lightweight fabric, and we could see the skin of her arms. Her hair was up in a large bun, and she was wearing light makeup. No doubt, she looked like a angel.
"I mean, you're not ready?"
"I'm not coming" Zelena replied.
Taylor raised an eyebrow.
"What ? Why ?"
Zelena chuckled
"Maybe because no one wants to see me there"
Taylor shook her head and sat next to her sister.
"I want to"
Zelena rolled her eyes and glared playfully at Taylor.
"Please? Just try to have fun, for once."
"Alright alright I'm going. But only because you're asking me."
"Cool !" Taylor exclaimed, and kissed Zelena on her cheek.
"Wow what was that?" Zelena exclaimed.
"We call that a kiss" Taylor said playfully as she was standing up.
"I know thanks. But never do that again."
"Okay" Taylor said as she rolled her eyes, then she made her way to a bedroom.
"Selena?" She called as she knocked at the door.
"Come in"
Taylor opened the door and entered the room. Her friend was standing in front of a mirror, staring at her reflection.
"So ? What do you think?" Selena asked with a smile.
She was wearing a red and silver grown, and half of her hair was up into a high bun as the other half was down on her shoulders.
"You look wonderful" Taylor said with a smile.
"So do you" Selena turned around and smiled at her friend. "So is everyone ready?"
"I think so, but I haven't seen Regina yet."
"I'm here" a voice said behind her.
Taylor turned around, and frowned when she saw that her sister was wearing usual clothes.
"I'm not going" Regina explained.
"Why ?" Taylor said.
"Because we're not here to have fun. We're here to find Merlin so he can help us to save the town."
Taylor raised an eyebrow.
"Regina"
"What ?"
"The truth."
"I can't, all right? I can't." Regina said as she started to be upset.
"Because why?"
"Because..." Regina sighed. "Because I ... Don't know how to dance." She said, uncomfortable.
"What ? You were a Queen and you've never gone to a ball ?"
"Of course I have. But let say that the King preferred to dance with his daughter than his wife."
Taylor slowly nodded, and looked at her sister sympathetically.
"Alright. Let me teach you"
Regina raised an eyebrow.
"You ?"
"Hey ! Remember I lived with Mary Margaret and David in their castle"
"Right." Regina said.
"But first, you have to put on a dress."
Regina nodded, and made a move of her hands. A purple smoke covered her, and when it disappeared she was wearing an "Evil Queen" dress. Selena couldn't help but laughed out loud.
"What ?" Regina asked.
"Well if you want to scare everyone you're doing it well" Taylor said as she raised an eyebrow.
Regina sighed and moved her hands, while Selena was calming down. The former Queen was covered by purple smoke, and when it disappeared she was wearing and beautiful silver and light pink dress.
"This?" She asked desperately.
"Much better" Taylor said with a smile.
She approached her sister and put a hand on her waist as Regina put a hand on her little sister's shoulder. Taylor took her sister's hand, and she was about to start to dance when Selena stopped her.
"Wait!"
She took her phone and started to search for a music, and finally choose one.
"Here" she said, and the melody was heard in the room.
"Ready?" Taylor asked.
Regina nodded, and Taylor started to dance.
"One, two three" she said rhythmically. "One ..."
She winced when she felt her sister stepping on her foot.
"Sorry" Regina apologised.
"It's okay. Just follow the movement."
Regina nodded, and they started to dance again.
"One two three. One two three."
Taylor smiled at her sister's perfect movements, and suddenly pulled away to make her turn on herself.
"You see ? It's not complicated " Taylor said with a smile.
"Indeed" Regina responded with a smile.
Just at this moment, Zelena entered the room.
"Urgh " she sighed when she saw Regina, rolling her eyes.
Regina looked at the dress her sister was wearing. It was a wonderful silver and dark blue dress.
"You're coming?" Regina exclaimed.
"If it can make you feel better, it wasn't my idea" Zelena said as she was gazing at Taylor.
Regina turned her head to glare at her little sister.
"You really had to?"
"Oh please Regina. Can you both stop fighting for at least a night?"
Regina rolled her eyes, and looked at Zelena.
"Sit on the chair."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because your hair is a mess"
Regina grabbed Zelena's arm, and made her sit down on the chair, in front of the dressing table. She took a hairbrush and started to brush Zelena's hair. Then she started to make a little braid on the side of Zelena's head, and Taylor approached and did the same thing on the other side. Once the braids were made, Regina took a headband and put it on Zelena's head. It was a headband made with little silver flowers intertwined. Taylor made a little move of her hand, and little pieces of lapis lazuli appeared in the middle of each flowers. A little proud smile appeared on Taylor's lips.
"Well done" Regina said.
"Yes, it's beautiful" Zelena said. "Thank you"
"You're welcome" Taylor said.
Regina took the rest of Zelena's hair and fixed it into an high bun, then took the braids and wrapped them around the bun, letting two thin stands of hair fall on each sides of Zelena's face.
"Here" Regina said once it was finished. "It's better like this"
"Thanks" Zelena said reluctantly.
She stood up, when someone knocked at the door.
"Guys are you ready?" Lily asked as she stepped in the room.
Everyone nodded.
"Lily you look wonderful" Taylor exclaimed as she looked at her girlfriend.
She was wearing a sleeveless purple grown with black ornaments, and her hair was down, with a little silver and purple headband on her head.
"So you are" Lily said with a little smile.
Taylor grabbed her arm, and they left the room with Regina, Zelena and Selena.