27 - The Spell

Zelena was standing in the mines, a bit bored. She was just waiting there, not knowing what to do, when the guy came to her.
"Hello" he said with a smile.
Zelena rolled her eyes and looked at him.
"Yes ?" She asked with a sigh.
"I said: hello" he repeated.
"Yes I know. What do you want?"
The guy shrugged.
"Nothing. How's your sister?"
"Taylor's okay." Zelena responded. "Regina, I don't know and I don't care."
The guy slowly nodded.
"I'm Matthew by the way" he finally said. "But you can call me Matt"
"And why would I do that ?"
"I don't know, maybe to talk to me"
Zelena rolled her eyes.
"I'm Zelena."
"I know" Matthew said with a seductive smile.
From the other side of the mines, Taylor was watching them while the doctor Whale was examining her.
"Taylor?" He asked.
"Hum?" She turned her head to look at him.
"I said, everything is okay. But I want to see you in two days."
"Alright. Thank you" Taylor said.
Then he went away while Taylor was standing up.
"So everything's okay?" Regina asked as she was approaching.
Taylor responded with a nod, still staring at Zelena.
"Look, about yesterday..." Regina started.
Taylor turned her head to look at her sister.
"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too" Taylor said.
"No you were right. Speaking of, she's making a friend?" Regina asked, looking at Zelena.
"I have no idea" Taylor slowly chuckled.
They stayed there silently, when Belle ran toward them, holding a book.
"I found something !" She said with a big smile.
"What ?" Taylor asked happily. "You found how the Dark One has been created?"
"No." Belle said. "But I've found a spell of communication."
"Moron !" Regina exclaimed. "We're looking for a way to destroy the Dark One, and you come here with a mere spell of communication?"
"No it's not a simple spell. With this one, we can communicate with someone who is in an other realm."
Regina raised an eyebrow.
"We can reach Merlin"

"So it's that simple?" Mary Margaret asked as she was rocking Neal.
"Yes" Regina said. "I've already used this kind of spell before. It's not complicated."
They were in a room of the library, standing around a cauldron that was on the floor, in the middle of the room.
"I hope it will work" Taylor said as she was holding Lily's hand while they were both standing next to the mayor.
"So what do you want me to do ?" Emma asked.
"Just come next to me" Regina said.
Emma moved next to her, and looked at the book Regina was holding, where the spell was written.
"Elsa, I think I'll need your help too" Regina said.
The Queen nodded and moved next to Emma, while Anna and Kristoff were standing next to Mary Margaret. Henry was standing in a corner of the room, his hands put on Roland's shoulders. The little boy was watching the adults with curiosity. Selena was standing next to the boys, her arms crossed on her chest.
"Do you know how it works ?" She asked Henry.
The teenager shook his head no.
"Well, it will be interesting"
Robin, Killian and David entered the room.
"Is everything ready?" David asked.
"Yes" Regina nodded.
Zelena was standing next to the door, her back resting against the wall.
"What are you doing here?" She asked when she saw Matthew entering the room.
"Well, I've never seen this kind of thing. I'm just curious"
Zelena shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the cauldron.
"You can start it" Belle said. "I forgot something in the mines. I'll be quick."
She left the room, and Regina started the spell. There was not a noise in the room, only Neal's sobs. Mary Margaret was rocking him, trying to calm him. Regina was holding Taylor and Emma's hand, as Taylor was holding Lily's and Emma was holding Elsa's. The potion that was in the cauldron in the middle of the room started to glow, more and more.
"Is that supposed to do that?" Selena asked.
"I'm not sure" Henry responded, as he half closed his eyes to protect himself from the light.
The potion was now glowing so much it was impossible to keep the eyes open.
"Regina what's going on?" Taylor asked.
"I don't know" she said worriedly.
Suddenly, the light disappeared in a blink of an eye, and so did everyone in the room. Belle came back from the mines, and opened her mouth in surprise when she found the room empty.