7 - Finding The Dark One

"Can't we use the dagger ?" Taylor asked worriedly.
She was standing in a corner of the dinner, trying to find a solution with Regina, Robin, Emma, Killian, Mary Margaret and David.
"No" Emma said. "The dagger can control the person who contained the Dark One. Not the Dark One itself."
"If we had kept the ink, we could have used it to destroy it once for all" Regina said with some regrets.
"Regina, you couldn't know that." Taylor sighed.
"I could! I knew something was wrong with Gold's heart. I just couldn't imagine something like that would happen"
"That's why he wanted to find the author" Mary Margaret said.
"He did ?" Taylor asked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Yes with the help of some old friends" Regina sighed.
Taylor looked at her. There was, once more, something she didn't know.
"What old friends ?" She said between her teeth, as she was glaring at her sister.
"Cruella, Ursula and Maleficent." Regina sighed.
"Wait. I know for Maleficent but, Cruella and Ursula were here ? Why did nobody tell me nothing?" Taylor asked as she was upset.
"Because whenever we tell you when something's wrong, you come here. And remember what happened the last time."
Taylor rolled her eyes.
"It was just an ice wall."
"And the spell of Shattered Sight ?"
Taylor bit her lower lip. Yes, she perfectly remembered what kind of bitch she was under that spell. But fortunately it wasn't what she really was.
"Look Regina." Taylor started. "I know you want to protect me, and I'm really thankful for this. But I'm not a child anymore. I can protect myself. So please, don't do this anymore."
Regina slowly nodded.
"Okay" she sighed reluctantly.
Taylor smiled at her sister, and looked at the others.
"So, is there something else I have to know?"
"Well" Emma started. "We just found out that Merlin is the one who created the Dark One."
"By just found out you mean ..."
"Half an hour ago" Emma said with a smile. "His apprentice told us that, but right now he's not really fine. Belle is watching him."
"And how's Gold?"
"Not fine at all. He's in a kind of coma."
Taylor slowly nodded as she was thinking.
"And you lost the Dark One. But maybe the apprentice can find it with the dagger ?"
"Yes, maybe" Regina said.
"We can ask, we have nothing to lose"
"Wait, we ?"
"Yes I'm coming."
Regina rolled her eyes.
"Fine." She sighed. "Let's go."
She made a move of her hand, and the group disappeared in a purple smoke.

"How is he ?"Mary Margaret asked.
"A bit better" Belle responded. "Have you find it ?"
"No," David said. "We were hoping he could find it"
"How ?" Belle asked, while the group was walking in the back room of Gold's shop where the apprentice was resting.
"With this" Emma grabbed the Dark One's dagger which was on a table.
Taylor looked at it. There was, before, Rumplestilskin's name written on it. But it was not here anymore. Emma and Taylor looked at the apprentice. The old man was lying on a bed and watching them with weak eyes.
"Can you do this?" Emma asked slowly.
The old man nodded.
"I think I can" he said in a weak voice.
He slowly started to sat up, and Killian and David ran towards him to help him.
"Give me the dagger" he said, stretching one of his hands.
Emma gave him the dagger, and the apprentice took a deep breath. He closed his eyes, concentrated, and after some minutes he slowly shook his head no. He opened his eyes and sighed.
"I can't find it. Not in this world anyway."
"What do you mean?" Emma asked.
"The Dark One is no longer here. It's in an other world."
Taylor sighed in relief. Storybrooke wasn't in danger anymore. But suddenly, it hit her. If Storybrooke wasn't in danger, that meant an other world was.